• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joe Biden concedes White House gun push has faltered.

I have a song.... just for Joe and his cohorts.....

Last edited by a moderator:
gepa6ady.jpg

They keep saying they're going to try again. As tired of this bullshit as I am - I still think they should do it.

Just because there's nothing really beating somebody down AGAIN - when they truly deserve it.

obama_cries_rect.jpg

He's slow so it took slow joe months longer than everyone else to see reality. Now if he'd have a heart attack and drop dead, I'll get to post [banana]

I beg to differ... Falter where? The gun industry and gun ownership have been pushed up. The WH can be real proud of defending our liberty.

They keep saying they're going to try again. As tired of this bullshit as I am - I still think they should do it.

Just because there's nothing really beating somebody down AGAIN - when they truly deserve it.

They will NEVER stop trying to completely disarm us. Every new gun law in every state and at the Fed level pushes us closer to that planned end. This has been going on since the 19th century (at least).

They will NEVER stop trying to completely disarm us. Every new gun law in every state and at the Fed level pushes us closer to that planned end. This has been going on since the 19th century (at least).

This. Make no mistake. Their goal is absolute and complete domination. They want everyone disarmed to completely control every facet of Americans lives.

Pretty soon he is going to forget where he lives and how to wipe his own ass. Hopefully it will happen before they try again.

Biden said, “You will pay a price, a political price, for not, for not getting engaged and dealing with gun safety.”
Damn straight you will. Too bad for him that he didn't figure out the right side to be on.

If so called immigration reform passes they will have all the votes they need.
These people are disgusting & despicable and will use every means possible to reach their goals.

If so called immigration reform passes they will have all the votes they need.

That will be a major step for them, yes. But the Republicans stand on the precipice of being a complete has-been party. Still, there are a number of factors to be encouraged by, including the massive spike in LTC holders. IF we feel we truly are that close to utter destruction as a nation we'd better not talk about it, lest we lose heart. The key to victory will be rolling up our sleeves and working twice as hard, sacrificing twice as much and encouraging each in every large and small victory we win (who the hell wants in on a fight they feel destined to lose?). And make no mistake: this is a great victory for pro-2A'ers. Let Uncle Joe and King O cry like babies with overflowing diapers. They were beat back by a galvanized citizenry determined not to lose their right to bear arms. That, and Biden's recent admission of defeat, is something to celebrate.

Obummer, Joe and Nancy are the reasons I believe in legal abortions, look what could have been prevented. I agree about immigration reform, its just going to expand all the welfare and they will vote as they are told. What do they care, they will just get stolen guns.

If so called immigration reform passes they will have all the votes they need..

Not really. As pissed off as people are about the immigration thing after that goes (one way or the other) anyone that doesn't live in one of the areas polluted by illegals will quickly forget about that problem, at least until it goes full retard. Gun control on the other hand is an issue that pays no dividends and only causes damage to those who support it... the only ones who can get away with it are full on moonbat district reps and senators, because they're basically invulnerable. In the 90s the weeble wobbles were unlikely to get too much flak but after the AWB went down all of that changed.... and any of the wobblers now get dragon punched at the polls for supporting gun control measures.

-Mike

Sadly true. Even worse, as the real libertarians around here point out, it isn't as if we will get a Republican President and Senate and all of a sudden they will pass comprehensive laws protecting the second amendment. Sure, the Second Amendment should stand on its own, but clearly it doesn't, so why not enshrine restrictions on restrictions?

Not really. As pissed off as people are about the immigration thing after that goes (one way or the other) ... Gun control on the other hand ...

I think you're on the money here. We at NES are very focused on gun laws, and politics in general to a lesser degree, so it all seems very intense. But we're somewhat cloistered, and out in the real world, no one gives a damn about either gun control or immigration reform except for a few pols who want to make a career out of one big bill, since they have nothing to offer in the way of actual leadership on issues. Well, also the people who have Mexicans walking through their back yard every day.

We joke about first world problems. Imagine that you are a legislator in one of the richest, safest states in the country, where crime is relatively low, and you have several industries that keep the money flowing. How do you occupy your time and show your voters that you are doing something without creating bogus problems and then fixing them?

"If it saves even one life, it will be worth it." really? So we're spending tens of millions of dollars and tens of thousands of hours of people's lives arguing over a law that we don't even know will ever have a measurable benefit? That is a low god-damned bar. I would get out of bed for that.

I think you're on the money here. We at NES are very focused on gun laws, and politics in general to a lesser degree, so it all seems very intense. But we're somewhat cloistered, and out in the real world, no one gives a damn about either gun control or immigration reform except for a few pols who want to make a career out of one big bill, since they have nothing to offer in the way of actual leadership on issues. Well, also the people who have Mexicans walking through their back yard every day.

We joke about first world problems. Imagine that you are a legislator in one of the richest, safest states in the country, where crime is relatively low, and you have several industries that keep the money flowing. How do you occupy your time and show your voters that you are doing something without creating bogus problems and then fixing them?

"If it saves even one life, it will be worth it." really? So we're spending tens of millions of dollars and tens of thousands of hours of people's lives arguing over a law that we don't even know will ever have a measurable benefit? That is a low god-damned bar. I would get out of bed for that.

The effectiveness of anti-gun law is irrelevant because they are all unconstitutional. People need to find another method for dealing with societal problems and leave the rights of the people alone. American citizens have been giving up their rights bit by bit for a very long time because a few people cry that our rights are killing people. They can go find another place to live if freedom is not important to them.

After these remarks he should concede he is a douchebag. Who doesn't like the garden variety slap in the face.

Way to go Joe.

"We’ve learned that certain behaviors on the part of an abuser portend much more danger than other behaviors. For example, if an abuser has attempted to strangle his victim, if he has threatened to shoot her, if he has sexually assaulted her, and there’s a number of other signs, about eight others. These are tell-tale signs to say this isn’t your garden-variety slap across the face which is totally unacceptable in and of itself."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom