Really Joe? Show where? Dragged out is a start.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

If Joe WAS running for President, and the media really WAS doing the job equally across the spectrum of candidates, Biden would be known as "Dan Quayle's crazy Uncle Joe.".

I saw the vid back when it aired. Biden deliberately conflated court decisions and arbitrary state and federal laws with the text of 2A, which doesn't mention a word about who can limit what and for whom. He knew the interviewer had no idea what the text of the amendment says, did not care, and/or would have his back anyway. When the depth of your position is gunz Я bad, making things up is par for the course.

Sorry...didn't mean to jump start everyone's sunday...lol

No problem. I take my aspirin every day. You should try National Review. You'll feel much better once you read how Obama is a feckless tool, Hillary's true reason for running for President is to have all the pretty woman and virgins murdered, and John Kerry is involved in some really heavy B&D with the Ayatollahs(hint: He ain't the top.)

Actually, that might not make you feel better at all. Sigh.

If Joe WAS running for President, and the media really WAS doing the job equally across the spectrum of candidates, Biden would be known as "Dan Quayle's crazy Uncle Joe.".

There's still a possibility that Joe will become the D nominee as a backup plan.
He's already expressed regrets for not getting into the race, the D's are in a panic because Hillary is dropping like the stock market, and they certainly won't pick Bernie.

Joe Biden Could Enter Race

Vice President Joe Biden may make a surprise eleventh-hour entry into the 2016 presidential race as Hillary Clinton's poll numbers continue to plummet, veteran political analyst Dick Morris tells Newsmax TV.

"There's a real chance. We have to focus on the incredible fact that … Hillary has fallen apart among female voters over the last three weeks,"

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/j...crats-presidential-race/2016/01/11/id/709042/

There's still a possibility that Joe will become the D nominee as a backup plan.
He's already expressed regrets for not getting into the race, the D's are in a panic because Hillary is dropping like the stock market, and they certainly won't pick Bernie.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/j...crats-presidential-race/2016/01/11/id/709042/

Yep. The ones I've heard floated are biden, kerry, and gore. Such a strong party, huh? Their answer to two old white dinosaurs is 3 old white men dinosaurs.

Eh. Again they're saying that an indictment might happen from the FBI investigation. Never, ever, ever going to happen. Zero chance.

Biden can't win the presidential race. I hope he does run. We might actually be able to avoid another Clinton presidency if the D's get ripped apart.

Back
Top Bottom