Joe Biden’s Gun Policy Could Tax Gun Owners $200 for Every ‘High-Capacity’ Magazine They Own

Reptile

NES Member
Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s proposed gun control policy includes a provision that could require Americans to sell back their so-called “high-capacity magazines” to the government or be registered under the National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA). The latter, unless there were some form of carve-out, could mandate that American gun owners pay a $200 federal tax for every high-capacity magazine they currently own.

In addition to the $200 tax, owners of high-capacity magazines under Biden’s view of the NFA, could also be required to register them with federal authorities, submit their fingerprints and photograph, and potentially submit to an FBI background check.

Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s proposed gun control policy includes a provision that could require Americans to sell back their so-called “high-capacity magazines” to the government or be registered under the National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA). The latter, unless there were some form of carve-out, could mandate that American gun owners pay a $200 federal tax for every high-capacity magazine they currently own.

In addition to the $200 tax, owners of high-capacity magazines under Biden’s view of the NFA, could also be required to register them with federal authorities, submit their fingerprints and photograph, and potentially submit to an FBI background check.

My first legitimate questions is. Will police officers, cities, towns, sheriff's departments, swat groups, Highway patrols and the military also have to pay $200 for every magazine they possess into our collective pockets?

What is that number. How many do they possess?

That conversation may put it into perspective for a random Joe or Karen, just how stupid this is.

As the babe-trafficker tells Liam Neeson in Taken. . . . good luck!

Joltin Joe is the epitome of hyperbole. (Yeah, I'm getting an Ali/Jesse Jackson thing going on here. LOL).

Next he'll be telling us he's going to tax the moon.

So is he going to pack the court first, or decree by EA, and try to race the lawsuit to SCOTUS?

Ridiculous, and every time they talk about taxes and fees, we should be spinning the story and say that they are hindering the ability for poor people to defend themselves.

The poor can't afford taxes on ammo and guns and magazines. It's also prohibitive for poor to afford to spend hundreds of dollars on permits. Democrats hate poor people.

Ridiculous, and every time they talk about taxes and fees, we should be spinning the story and say that they are hindering the ability for poor people to defend themselves.

The poor can't afford taxes on ammo and guns and magazines. It's also prohibitive for poor to afford to spend hundreds of dollars on permits. Democrats hate poor people.
Gun Control
Is
Jim Crow

So their reaction would be,
"Excellent - all is unfolding according to plan...".

I'm pretty sure that Goldman's Sack is in bed with Biden. They keep coming out with outrageous claims. Like how Biden's overall tax-and-spend plan was awesome because he's going to raise taxes on businesses and $400K folks to pay for all of his New Green Scam mandates.

Forget that we've got to set ALL of that aside and think about paying down the national debt. Or the fact that if he's up in arms about Trump cutting taxes and raising the debt, why is he SPENDING the reversal instead of paying off debt with it?????

They read like a Biden press release. But it's outrageous - just like this. "$200 a magazine." Joe and his machine are turning into hte Uncle Rico of this whole monkey-circus. "I can tax this ball over that mountain!"

For those NES folk living in Ma. haven't you already sent a list to our lovely AG, besides 40 cal Clip-ies are exempt. Now we will have "Ghost" Clips.

Yup, I think we are missing the boat on the whole “Disparate Impact” angle. I bet if you looked at the levels of minorities in MA with LTC’s you’d find that they are under represented as a percentage of LTC holders vs their percentage of the population as a whole (just guessing, but it wouldn’t surprise me since most of the minorities live in cities where it is very difficult to get an LTC). The liberal courts have already found that just the fact that the numbers don’t match up is sufficient to show discrimination. For MA guns laws to be “fair” over a fifth of the LTC holders should be minorities.

Yup, I think we are missing the boat on the whole “Disparate Impact” angle. I bet if you looked at the levels of minorities in MA with LTC’s you’d find that they are under represented as a percentage of LTC holders vs their percentage of the population as a whole (just guessing, but it wouldn’t surprise me since most of the minorities live in cities where it is very difficult to get an LTC). The liberal courts have already found that just the fact that the numbers don’t match up is sufficient to show discrimination. For MA guns laws to be “fair” over a fifth of the LTC holders should be minorities.

Yup... We're bad at using these stats in our favor. We should be showing that red towns are discriminatory against minorities/affluence. Those CLEO's must be racist.

We all know he isn't gonna do jack s***

I read his draconian gun reform platform on his website. It's fap material for the left, and that's it.

The guy hasn't done a whole lot in nearly half a century in government, and the new office & desk isn't going to change that.

Being in MA sets us free -- Vote for Jo... Jorgensen [laugh]

Mitt Romney saaved us all a bunch of money by keeping that 10 round ban in place. All those standard cap mags were all sold long ago at a gun show 🤫

The fishing boats are getting heavy.

There are many sharks out on the Cape who are about to get filled with "hi cap" mags.

Or, standard capacity mags for the grammar Nazis.

Back
Top Bottom