• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

JG sales won't sell to gunban stae LE

IF S&W would grow some balls and tell Ma,not only will they not support LE/Govt weapons in this state,but that they would move all operations to staes that do we mass residents would have very little to worry about.

IF S&W would grow some balls and tell Ma,not only will they not support LE/Govt weapons in this state,but that they would move all operations to staes that do we mass residents would have very little to worry about.

Do something about it.

I just sent this to Smith And Wesson a couple days ago.

To who it may concern,

It has come to my attention that several firearms manufacturers (LaRue, Spikes, Magpul etc) have stepped up and have drawn a line in the sand against the anti-2A President/Governors/Congressman and Mayors throughout the United States. As one of the largest and most highly respected manufactures in the United States; I ask that you (Smith & Wesson) follow suit, and in turn take a leading role in the fight against the unconstitutional assault on the American peoples right to keep and bear arms. This should include a full page Advetisement in the Globe and Herald clearly stating your opposition to the proposals of Gov. Patrick, President Obama etc. and the actions you will take including the possibility of moving your operations to a more business freindly environment, and halting of all firearm supplies to local, state and federal authorities.

It is real this time, and you need to take a stand.

For all of us.

Thank you.

Buds won't sell ANY Mags over 10 rounds to CT residents anymore or ANY Semi-Auto rifles..F them.....insanity..they are worse then my own State Govt

Unless S&W, Glock, or Sig joins the bandwagon these little mom and pop shops will not have much of an impact.

Thats up to us to put pressure on the those companys and the ones that are making ammo and selling to the Gov. I all ready fired off several E-mails saying I will not supprot your company if you keep selling to the same goverment that wants to restrict my rights.

I'm one small voice but if enough of us start boycoting them.................. it works when the lib tards do it to a company, so why not our side.

Jason.

Back
Top Bottom