• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jewish Group To Sue New York For Banning Guns In Houses Of Worship

I'm Jewish and I strongly dislike the expression "Jewish leader". It seems every other day I hear or read about some schmuck whose name is totally meaningless to me being portrayed as a Jewish leader. Moses was a Jewish leader, everybody else...not really.
Rant finished.
Alex, we're kindred souls. I too belong to The Tribe .. specifically the Levi tribe. I'd add one name behind Moses ... David ben Gurion. The man built a country.
There's a group in my area .. CCL Shul .. mostly "conservadox" and Orthodox Jews ... and they promote safe weapon use and tactical training for the purposes of self defense and defending a Shul from attack.
The folks at CCL Shul profiled Bobby Crimo when he started scoping out a synagogue in Highland Park IL. They made it known he was "on their radar" and that he was not welcome. Maybe that's not being very Godly, but it probably saved a lot of Jewish lives.

I'm Jewish and I strongly dislike the expression "Jewish leader". It seems every other day I hear or read about some schmuck whose name is totally meaningless to me being portrayed as a Jewish leader. Moses was a Jewish leader, everybody else...not really.
Rant finished.

the pope is not my leader. I am catholic. Like you, my skepticism rises to 10 when I hear the pronouncements of "religious leaders".

You have to remember that American Jews are basically liberal Democrat first (by a WIDE margin) and Jew as a distant
second or third. They mostly have their heads up their asses.
Correct, they gravitate to the Dem party because they mistakenly believe Liberals do more for the poor and downtrodden then Republicans. It's quite strange because Jews value higher education, success in your life, financial stability and family. They are very successful in business which the left condemns as bad capitalism so their allegiance to liberal Dems is very confusing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

They align w/ a Dem. party that hasn't existed in many years. I'm Jewish and you would not believe
the 'OMG, you're a conservative/R and DJT fan???' shit I have to listen to. I'm mostly shunned. To say
nothing of trying to date.

This story is back in the news:

Interesting because the usual church ban (a) gives the church the authority to grant exceptions and (b) is supported by the church on the basis of "guns for me but not for thee". UT/LDS is a great example - the Mormons lobbied for the temple ban that can be waived for those they favor.

with all due respect to our Jewish friends on this forum, I have never understood the alignment of the Jews and the Democratic party.

The Democrats would crawl into bed with the Devil, tossing Israel under the bus in a heartbeat if they thought it would be to their advantage.

with all due respect to our Jewish friends on this forum, I have never understood the alignment of the Jews and the Democratic party.

The Democrats would crawl into bed with the Devil, tossing Israel under the bus in a heartbeat if they thought it would be to their advantage.
I'm a Jew and I agree with you.

Gee, who's worse, Kathy, the blue eyed devil, Kerry, the oedepal sponge, Biden, the traitor, or Pelosi, the night of the living dead star?

The left is not only anti-semetic, but they're anti-black; they're leftist white folks, living in their safe communities, and telling folks in the inner city, largely blacks and Latinos, that they can't have school choice and police protection. Talk about racism!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

They align w/ a Dem. party that hasn't existed in many years. I'm Jewish and you would not believe
the 'OMG, you're a conservative/R and DJT fan???' shit I have to listen to. I'm mostly shunned. To say
nothing of trying to date.
Can you still get the milk without buying the cow?

Back
Top Bottom