• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jesse Jackson Blowing Smoke Again

...According to The Hill, Jackson made the claim during a CNN interview in which he asserted, “Homicides against blacks have tripled since this law has been in existence. Now more homicides and more guns make us less secure.”

...According to the newspaper’s research, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement revealed that since the SYG law, which took effect midway in 2005, the number of black homicide victims has remained almost static. Starting its body count in 2006, the newspaper learned that there were 524 black victims that year, with 573 in 2007, 564 in 2008, 494 in 2009, 452 in 2010, 476 in 2011 and 532 in 2012.
Miami Herald digs data, proves Jesse Jackson wrong about SYG - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

If I am reading that correctly, the entire state of Florida (with SYG and Shall Issue Concealed Carry) has about the same number of black homicide victims annually as the city of Chicago?

Sorry... Wrong forum. Mods, please move to general discussion.

Last edited:
someone ought to shove the statistics of black on white crime in his face. I'd love to watch that race hustling piece of shit try to explain why for every one white on black rape there are 100+ going the other way. Similar for robbery, murder, and other violent assaults.

Miami Herald digs data, proves Jesse Jackson wrong about SYG - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

If I am reading that correctly, the entire state of Florida (with SYG and Shall Issue Concealed Carry) has about the same number of black homicide victims annually as the city of Chicago?

Sorry... Wrong forum. Mods, please move to general discussion.

Back
Top Bottom