Jerusalem synagogue shooting: At least 7 dead after gunman opens fire, Israeli police say + Israel kills 14 Palestinians beforehand in attacks

Reptile

NES Member
A shooting near a synagogue in Jerusalem Friday evening has left at least seven people dead and several wounded, including at least one child.

The suspect started shooting when he entered the synagogue and was killed by police, according to Israeli authorities.

The shooter, reportedly a Palestinian from East Jerusalem, tried to escape in his car but was chased by police as he tried to escape on foot and was shot. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was updated on the attack and visited the scene shortly afterwards. He is expected to convene a special security situation assessment this evening.

Also happening this week:

Israel kills teacher, resistance fighter in Jenin​

IDF Snipers Murder Palestinian Boys​

Israeli forces kill two Palestinians in West Bank​

Israeli bloodbath in Jenin kills 9 Palestinians​

Not trying to justify this attack but when one group gets attacked and children die - they often get revenge.

A shooting near a synagogue in Jerusalem Friday evening has left at least seven people dead and several wounded, including at least one child.

The suspect started shooting when he entered the synagogue and was killed by police, according to Israeli authorities.

The shooter, reportedly a Palestinian from East Jerusalem, tried to escape in his car but was chased by police as he tried to escape on foot and was shot. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was updated on the attack and visited the scene shortly afterwards. He is expected to convene a special security situation assessment this evening.

Also happening this week:

Israel kills teacher, resistance fighter in Jenin​

IDF Snipers Murder Palestinian Boys​

Israeli forces kill two Palestinians in West Bank​

Israeli bloodbath in Jenin kills 9 Palestinians​

Not trying to justify this attack but when one group gets attacked and children die - they often get revenge.
Butt.

shit is going to escalate over there
it was too calm for too long. and good people of the world are not liking it when it is too calm for too long down there.

you got to visit this place at least once to see and understand where the real problem is. people who just live their ordinary daily lives there are not the source of the problem.

it was too calm for too long. and good people of the world are not liking it when it is too calm for too long down there.

you got to visit this place at least once to see and understand where the real problem is. people who just live their ordinary daily lives there are not the source of the problem.
I know it’s the usual suspects. Maybe it’s how god wants it. Jews been getting shit on for a long time and all the ones I’ve met were good people.

Linking to "electronicantifada" for accurate news?
Lots of sad stuff going on there.

Much of it wont be reported by the mainstream media.

Israel conducted the biggest strike in years against the Pals this week.

Then there is this:

Linking to "electronicantifada" for accurate news?
This.

The various factions- Fatah, Hamas, and the PIJ or whatever it is now, want to kill Israelis and take their land. It's that simple. Millions of Arabs, about 1.7M, live and prosper within Israel. They can safely go about their daily business. Try doing that as a non-Palestinian in Palestinian controlled territory. Let's assume those factions were successful in wiping out Israelis. They would very soon turn on each other for control of Israel.

Go there and check it out before getting all warm and fuzzy about the Palestinians. I have heard first-hand accounts directly from the person getting the intel regarding PLO top leadership's plan to "kill them all".

Lots of sad stuff going on there.

Much of it wont be reported by the mainstream media.

Israel conducted the biggest strike in years against the Pals this week.

Then there is this:

dude, that crap is pallywood level propaganda.

The hate is generations deep, with Jews and Arabs that experienced the founding and subsequent wars still alive. Every nation needs a national identity to prosper and Israel’s identity is Jewish. It has to be to survive.

First the so called "Palestinian" is a misnomer, they are just Arabs and Muzzies at that. Israel has done its best to live in peace. The Muzzie Bastards want no part of that. Israel should wipe out that territory and kill every last one of them, as well all that lives there, including their pets and livestock should there be any.

As was said in MaverickNH's post about the hate, yes, it is generations deep. In all reality it is a Muzzie issue they hate anyone that is not a Muzzie, and even then, they fight amongst themselves as which Muzzie sect is the right one.

The hate is generations deep, with Jews and Arabs that experienced the founding and subsequent wars still alive. Every nation needs a national identity to prosper and Israel’s identity is Jewish. It has to be to survive.
There does not have to be love in order to coexist. Arabs, most of them who live in Israel want nothing but a calm existence to live, work and prosper.

Organizations on Palestinian territories that are run like militarized drug cartels want no peace for no one and exist solely on an external influx of money. All that is rather obvious for everyone.
An every twist of American politics that ends up with another cash injection into Palestinian cause results with dead people who were going to shul on shabbas.

No raids there are random. It is a small place and when those animals get money and start preparing an another massacre - the word gets out and everyone knows. So soldiers come to arrest, get shot at, shoot back, photographers are already there to capture the outrage, then they carry fake corpses around screaming, then whole spectacle ends until next cash injection.

and the core of hate is not in palestine - it is way closer, right there at Harvard university.

and as news still just coming - it shows whom they use: "Israeli police said the gunman in Saturday's attack was a 13-year-old boy.". sad.

Last edited:
Not my problem
keep feeding them, and they will start shooting down local christian kids going to church on sunday all the same - then it will become your problem as well. hate cultivated and supported spreads like a plague, and the source of that hate is here. most of the money militants use come from here, not from iran or jordan.

keep feeding them, and they will start shooting down local christian kids going to church on sunday all the same - then it will become your problem as well. hate cultivated and supported spreads like a plague, and the source of that hate is here. most of the money militants use come from here, not from iran or jordan.
Keep feeding who, what? I almost got my azz banned from here permanently trying to share my thoughts on the Joo topic. This shooting happened on the other side of the planet, I can't do anything about it so, for that reason alone...not my problem. The evil you speak of is far too entrenched across every part of the US government, media and justice system for me to think it's within my power to do anything about it so again ...not my problem. When they start shooting people in my little town in NH then it becomes my problem. Until then, let them kill each other! I got real problems here that need my attention.

ilhan omar is already your problem. keep ignoring it and it will only get bigger.
I'm always open to suggestions as to what I should be doing about the infiltration of the American government by foreign powers and all the dual citizens in Congress from the ME

Maybe vote them out? Maybe have a bake sale? I'm so confused

Last edited:
Biden hates Netenyahoo.
As did Barry and all the woke Leftists in the Dem party.
The PLO/Fatah/Hamas have had numerous opportunities for Peace Deals with Israel but rejected them all because their ultimate goal is to destroy Israel and drive the Jews from Palestine. If they signed a peace deal with Israel they would have hundreds of thousands of men with no jobs or identity who would riot and overthrow the PLO. The Palestinians live in a fictional, filthy world and choose to live in poverty and a State of War rather than compromise and end their Fatwa. News reports showed those bastards dancing in the street after the massacre just like they did after 9/11. To borrow a phrase from the Wild West, "The Only Good Palestinian is a Dead Palestinian"

Or just get it over with and kill each other, they will never get along. Ever
If it came to that “Palestine” would no longer exist. They should be thankful Israel shows restraint.

I can’t imagine existing in a country that small where virtually everyone in your local vicinity doesn’t want you to exist.

If it came to that “Palestine” would no longer exist. They should be thankful Israel shows restraint.

I can’t imagine existing in a country that small where virtually everyone in your local vicinity doesn’t want you to exist.
And the only reason Israel uses restraint is because the Liberal West supports the Palestinians under the mistaken belief, they are refugees just yearning for their homeland. I guess they forget Munich, airline hijackings, suicide vests, etc. There's a reason Israel is a thriving democracy, and the Palestinian territories are filthy, corrupt ghettos. Remember, Trump cut off funding for the PLO and Dementia Joe reinstated it. Also, Arafat was a pedophile who liked boys, but the West conveniently ignored his perversions, corruption and murders of thousands of innocent civilians, including many Americans.

And the only reason Israel uses restraint is because the Liberal West supports the Palestinians under the mistaken belief, they are refugees just yearning for their homeland. I guess they forget Munich, airline hijackings, suicide vests, etc. There's a reason Israel is a thriving democracy, and the Palestinian territories are filthy, corrupt ghettos. Remember, Trump cut off funding for the PLO and Dementia Joe reinstated it. Also, Arafat was a pedophile who liked boys, but the West conveniently ignored his perversions, corruption and murders of thousands of innocent civilians, including many Americans.
Palestine is run by a terrorist organization.

There’s not much else that needs to be said beyond that.

I hear ya, Idk I could never understand the hatred towards Israel or Jews in general for that matter, maybe because I never got into religion or whatever but the hatred goes both ways and its deep rooted between these two and it's not going to end ever.

Imagine a road system where only American citizens can drive most of the roads and non-citizens aren't allowed to use it. Isn't it also the same with gun rights over there - Israeli Jews are allowed to have guns but no one else can? Would be pretty easy to see why the hate keeps brewing. Then again other side of the dime, if you "let" Palestinians own AKMs they're gonna go on a nationwide spree lol.

4db97391fe7cb246224980917f5bd997.png

Back
Top Bottom