• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Making It ILLEGAL to Stop School Shooting with a gun

They can't fire you if you get killed, so that's a plus.

Also, any sentence that starts with "Jerry Brown signs bill ..." is going to be full of fail.

Can you still use a strongly worded letter?

Only if you include trigger warnings and there are no microaggressions in it.

So much stupid, so little time to rail against it.

Remember, self help is frowned upon in nanny states. If they make self defense illegal they remove the argument that guns are needed for self defense.

Last edited:
“A safe learning environment is essential for our children to be successful in the classroom. That’s not possible if a school district allows armed civilians to roam California school campuses.”

Wow. I can't even wrap my brain around that kind of logic.

Plus he just put a target on some schools. Hopefully any teacher that was/is carrying will ignore this crap.

“A safe learning environment is essential for our children to be successful in the classroom. That’s not possible if a school district allows armed civilians to roam California school campuses.”

Wow. I can't even wrap my brain around that kind of logic.

Plus he just put a target on some schools. Hopefully any teacher that was/is carrying will ignore this crap.

This was entirely because the law allowed the school administrators to grant permission to teachers to concealed carry on school grounds legally if they have the proper CCW permit. This has nothing to do with parents/randos roaming schools armed to the teeth.

The moonbat retards saw a "loophole" and closed it as quickly and violently as they could.

If they hate the Constitution so much, They are more than welcone MOVE to South America or secede from the union.. I thought I read somewhere that they were considering it.. If they do I hope Ill, NY, MA, NJ, MD, and CT all follow..

They can form their own "Safe" country.

This was entirely because the law allowed the school administrators to grant permission to teachers to concealed carry on school grounds legally if they have the proper CCW permit. This has nothing to do with parents/randos roaming schools armed to the teeth.

The moonbat retards saw a "loophole" and closed it as quickly and violently as they could.

I understood what he did. What makes zero sense, as always with this kind of BS, is that they think armed teachers are more dangerous than someone intending to murder children. Oh, and let them shoot the children but don't shoot back. Just be a good little target and cower in place.

The only way it makes sense is when you remember the liberal agenda, disarm, disarm, disarm. No person with more than one functional brain cell can seriously think this makes kids safer but that is not the end goal. The goal is to find one more place/way to eliminate guns. That is all that matters to liberals. If they can pass a law that says you can't carry while using a public bathroom they will do it despite how retarded and useless a law like that would be, as long as it is one more way they can restrict/eliminate people from carrying/owning guns.

I understood what he did. What makes zero sense, as always with this kind of BS, is that they think armed teachers are more dangerous than someone intending to murder children. Oh, and let them shoot the children but don't shoot back. Just be a good little target and cower in place.
Libs love mass killings.
They don't care about the dead or the families.
They want gun laws passed , and the best way to do that is riverdancing on coffins.
The same people who claim to be doing it in the interest of public safety would stop for a minute to piss on you if you were on fire.

Back
Top Bottom