• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

JellyFish Shoots an AK47, AR15, shotgun and others!

J

JellyFish

Fred was awesome enough to let me shoot some of his other guns. Awesome fun! I never shot any of those guns before. I loved the shotgun. [smile]

I must get more guns soon!!!!! [smile]

Thanks again Fred!

I feel spoiled. My dad was an Class I FFL/collector for a while (now just C&R) and as a result I've shot the semi auto version of just about every battle rifle out there, save SIG. AUG, FNC, AR-70, AKs, ARs, FNs, HKs, the works.

Course, none of that can come into this godforsaken city.

I must get more guns soon!!!!! [smile]

It's just so hard to decide which to get first! I came really close to going after that SW686 in the classifieds the other day. But then I'm holding out for a 1911. And I really want a Ruger 10/22 for plinking (and my first rifle). And I want to get me a shotgun, for putting big holes in stuff. And I'd like to upgrade my 20 year old Ruger MkII to a nice SS competition model MKIII with a nice red dot. And I'd like to get a small SW revolver for carry (in NH only[crying]). Oh, yeah. One more thing: You guys keep posting pics of you're AR's, and that reminds me I want one of those too...

well, you get the idea... I hope you have better luck making a decision than I have!

Fred really is a great guy. In fact every one who I have met through NES has been great. This is a wonderful network of people. Nice post JellyFish and sounds like a fun time. Shooting is almost always fun!

Back
Top Bottom