Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide... or maybe not?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How hard would it be for Google to monitor what you search, decide your political leanings and then cater your search results to show you there is no bias?
Like for you personally, i.e. a customized set of results for each individual user? It would be incredibly difficult if you had to scale it (i.e. give everyone a customized set of results)

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Like for you personally, i.e. a customized set of results for each individual user? It would be incredibly difficult if you had to scale it (i.e. give everyone a customized set of results)
No silly, it's only a 2-party system, your results only need to reinforce what you're thinking. All they need is to show right searches to righties and left searches to lefties. Everyone is in a bubble.

Last edited:

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
No silly, it's only a 2-party system, your results only need to reinforce what your thinking. All they need is to show right searches to righties and left searches to lefties. Everyone is in a bubble.
That's what they do now. Google absolutely uses your information, your GPS location, your browser history, etc to adjust your search results. They show you what they think you want to see.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm sorry. Are you suggesting that Google does NOT track you, your preferences and habits? I'm not even remotely kidding when I say that Google likely knows you better than you know yourself.

Customizing your search results based on that is trivial.

If I missed the /sarcasm tag, my apologies.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Does anyone one one of those lasers that let you write words on the sides of buildings from a distance? That might be fun.

June4th

NES Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Honestly who cares! The f***er is dead.....Hope a few more fall to the same miserable end.
Or is he? Were DNA and dental records released for positive ID? If the Mossad/extortion angle were true, it’s not beyond the realm of possibility that high powered and highly capable forces got him out by a body-double. Such event would easily explain the absence of a deadman's switch.

Last edited:

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is more likely MI6 is involved than the Mossad. The Brits have a serious problem with royals and government officials being pedos going back at least the 1970s.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Honestly who cares! The f***er is dead.....Hope a few more fall to the same miserable end.
Because this is all part of a gigantic cover-up involving thousands of the most powerful people in the world, and who knows how many victimized children (some of which may be dead - we only hear about those that survived). We don't want them removing the evidence before justice is brought to any of them. By offing Epstein, they're all like "oh well no need to do any more investigation now, it was all about him, we'll just ignore the massive amounts of evidence on that island and in his NY house and just whistle as the evidence mysteriously vanishes all on its onw. Oh well!"

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
"We were so afraid we wouldn't be able to interview Kate and Will that we -- (barely audible mumbling from someone else) -- that also quashed the story."

Did anyone else notice that? I wonder what was said.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
They keep referring to this story as "Epstein the pedophile". He was but it was more than that. It should be framed as "Epstein, the guy who provided children for the richest and most powerful people on the planet, who are ALSO pedophiles." Thats where the real story is. That is THE BIGGEST NEWS STORY IN HISTORY. The way its being framed now is meh, just another diddler.

Last edited:

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They keep referring to this story as "Epstein the pedophile". He was but it was more than that. It should be framed as "Epstein, the guy who provided children for the richest and most powerful people on the planet, who are ALSO pedophiles." Thats where the real story is. That is THE BIGGEST NEWS STORY IN HISTORY. The way its being framed now is meh, just another diddler.
.... Plus the blackmail angle after.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It didn't meet their standards. Really, come on Really [rofl]
Their standards are to protect the left at all costs. It’s telling how they didn’t want to do the Epstein story. They were protecting powerful people on the left. If all of Epstein’s conspirators had been republican, you would know who they were.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

I think the ultimate end story of this whole thing is not the pedophilia.

And it's not the blackmail.

It's that the pedophilia - was used as a method of blackmail - to CONTROL crucial people in the 'ruling class'.

So ultimately the ultimate story here - the one that has historical level implications for the ages - and ultimately could start a war - is WHY. And WHO.

All of the known facts of the Epstein case and his life just point to something much bigger than just him being a provider of children to pedophile elites. Nobody gets away with what he got away with - out in the open - and with so much money being involved - without there being a power behind the throne.

I think that ultimately if this story is followed all the way to the very end - and there's actually anybody left in our country that even gives a shit any more - you will find that we don't live in anything even close to the fairy-tale of a "democracy" that has been sold to us for so long.

The Republic is dead. You're being ruled by a bunch of perverts and freaks - and foreign powers.

Maybe it's well past time to wake the phuck up.

Top Bottom