Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide... or maybe not?

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If only Epstein set up a deadman’s switch.
That is one detail I am puzzled by. How could he not have had a deadman's switch? It should be the only way to prevent a rather large number of people who'd want to off him, from doing so. Yet, assuming he had such a deadman's switch, it would seem it was successfully neutralized. How did they find it? Or, if there were multiple, how did they find them all, and then be confident they really got them all? It's the old problem of not knowing what you don't know.

If I were engaged in activities that would require a deadman's switch, it seems pretty easy. You have your data out there and online, in many many places in many countries, e.g. videos of Clinton boinking underage girls, etc. It can already literally be out on the Internet for the public to at least see there's encrypted data out there, but they don't know from who or why. All you need is the decryption key to get out. You can manage that the old fashioned way, by having a couple of trusted friends ready to send it out should you end up dead. That can be risky of course, since you have to be absolutely sure they are trusted and also don't get compromised. It's probably better to put some software out there online in a bunch of places that requires you log in once a week to tell it you're alive. If the software gets no response within a week, it sends out the key. Such a system would of course require redundancy, and use some kind of secure mechanism for getting to it from your devices without them being able to know where you are going, maybe a onion site on TOR or something like that.

Yet, nothing happened. He's either really stupid and bad at this, or I'm missing some very important detail.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do you guys think that means there’s a literal switch? How’s that work? Seems to me it would require the action of someone else.
It can be a non human resource. A news crawler sitting in a random data center our in the world looking for proof of life or death.

More likely, though, someone we will never know existed, quietly and inexplicably committed "suicide" a couple days before Epstein.

Artifact

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You would think people with unlimited resources and physical security would not have sanitized those rooms or dungeons for bugs before conducting any sort of business. Chances of video or audio are very slim. Not everything is like the movies with dead man switches.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Do you guys think that means there’s a literal switch? How’s that work? Seems to me it would require the action of someone else.
Not a literal switch.... I doubt Epstein could have kept his fist closed 24 hours per day even while sleeping on such a switch. If he was smart, it would be something like I suggested above. If all it was was stacks of DVDs in his house with videos of everyone on them, and a promise to mail them out if anything happens, then he's stupid.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
You would think people with unlimited resources and physical security would not have sanitized those rooms or dungeons for bugs before conducting any sort of business. Chances of video or audio are very slim. Not everything is like the movies with dead man switches.
They are on someone else's property though, making it harder to do. Example, fly to pedo island, then what? Start walking around with some hand device that looks for wireless signals? They are probably all wired anyway and thus undetectable.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
YouTube is attempting to prevent people from being directed to Project Veritas. If I search "Project Veritas Epstein" I get neither the channel or the original video in my results. If i search just "Project Veritas" I get their page but not the Epstein video in results. The video on PV has 1.9M views. But it never shows up as the top result no matter what I search. The Blaze video that does only has 42k views.

Screencap for results of "Project Veritas Epstein"
Screenshot_20191106-072718_YouTube.jpg

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
YouTube is attempting to prevent people from being directed to Project Veritas. If I search "Project Veritas Epstein" I get neither the channel or the original video in my results. If i search just "Project Veritas" I get their page but not the Epstein video in results. The video on PV has 1.9M views. But it never shows up as the top result no matter what I search. The Blaze video that does only has 42k views.

Screencap for results of "Project Veritas Epstein"
View attachment 311143
Yup all true and they are doing this for any kind of disapproved thought. If I search for something like how to make some repair on a small engine or makeup tutorial or something, it works great.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If I search by view count, instead of relevance, it shows as #1 result. But if I scroll pages searching by relevance it never shows up.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
That is one detail I am puzzled by. How could he not have had a deadman's switch? It should be the only way to prevent a rather large number of people who'd want to off him, from doing so. Yet, assuming he had such a deadman's switch, it would seem it was successfully neutralized. How did they find it? Or, if there were multiple, how did they find them all, and then be confident they really got them all? It's the old problem of not knowing what you don't know.

If I were engaged in activities that would require a deadman's switch, it seems pretty easy. You have your data out there and online, in many many places in many countries, e.g. videos of Clinton boinking underage girls, etc. It can already literally be out on the Internet for the public to at least see there's encrypted data out there, but they don't know from who or why. All you need is the decryption key to get out. You can manage that the old fashioned way, by having a couple of trusted friends ready to send it out should you end up dead. That can be risky of course, since you have to be absolutely sure they are trusted and also don't get compromised. It's probably better to put some software out there online in a bunch of places that requires you log in once a week to tell it you're alive. If the software gets no response within a week, it sends out the key. Such a system would of course require redundancy, and use some kind of secure mechanism for getting to it from your devices without them being able to know where you are going, maybe a onion site on TOR or something like that.

Yet, nothing happened. He's either really stupid and bad at this, or I'm missing some very important detail.
Well, that's where the "Epstein was really a mossad operative" conspiracy theory comes in.... perhaps? they obviously wouldn't want that getting out....

If I search by view count, instead of relevance, it shows as #1 result. But if I scroll pages searching by relevance it never shows up.
Fox news link showed up immediately, at least. Does PV have a YT page?

ETA, yes they do.... pretty odd that putting in those keywords doesnt bring up their page, and only MSM shit.... bizarre.

-Mike

Last edited:

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Well, that's where the "Epstein was really a mossad operative" conspiracy theory comes in.... perhaps? they obviously wouldn't want that getting out....

-Mike
How hard would it be for Google to monitor what you search, decide your political leanings and then cater your search results to show you there is no bias?

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

ETA, yes they do.... pretty odd that putting in those keywords doesnt bring up their page, and only MSM shit.... bizarre.

-Mike
The story was on the BBC page for about 6 hours. Then it was gone.

Amy Robach was MIA from GMA this morning.

Bob

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so disgusting to watch the corrupt media twist themselves in knots trying to explain things.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yup, that's the one other thought I had as an explanation, although I was reluctant to mention it. The internet is full of idiots who are incapable of saying nothing other than "oh no the jooz! the jooz! they're doing bad stuff, and they secretly rule the world, oh noes!!" It doesn't matter what the topic is, could be someone posting a video about an issue with their car, then some idiot will comment that it's because of the jooz.

Although, now I'm starting to wonder if they actually have one correct. Sure, if you're 99.9% wrong, eventually you'll get one right. I won't claim I believe this yet, but it would actually make sense as an explanation. And, nothing else really makes sense.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The whole "Mossad operative" thing is what I was referring to back earlier in this thread when I said that the pedophile angle was just one aspect of this whole thing.

Think about it a little: what would it mean that Epstein was a Mossad operative who was influencing a whole bunch of the people running this country? It might not piss off a lot of people that their government is totally under the influence of a foreign government - but there is a certain amount of the population that would consider that an act of war.

-Mike
It's not really bizarre. There's been all sorts of stories and detailed accounts of Youtube and Google censoring access to certain sites and videos for a few years now.

It's exactly why there's a growing number of people in the right wing who are recognizing the fact that the MSM is totally in the bag for the lefties.

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So 9 AM today there's supposed to be another video released. It's already uploaded, so I guess they just push a button and it's out there. They claim this one is more than a reporting complaining how they shut her down. We'll see. I'd really like this to be the big plug of hair covering the swamp's drain.

Full Disclaimer: I got this info from InfoWars, but he had O'Keefe on speakerphone.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So 9 AM today there's supposed to be another video released. It's already uploaded, so I guess they just push a button and it's out there. They claim this one is more than a reporting complaining how they shut her down. We'll see. I'd really like this to be the big plug of hair covering the swamp's drain.

Full Disclaimer: I got this info from InfoWars, but he had O'Keefe on speakerphone.
??

Top Bottom