Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide... or maybe not?

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
That happens every day. And they almost always get away with it.

Yes - they do almost always get away with it.

But I don't view that as the crucial issue.

The crucial issue is - how many people still have their head firmly stuck up their ass and actually believe the narrative pushed by the swamp?

Seriously - do YOU believe any of this crap? Or do YOU see things like this Epstein "suicide" happen - and laugh to yourself and just blurt out in front of friends "CMON - he was murdered - give me a friggin break!". ?

Do your friends laugh along with you and say: " I can't believe they'd think we'd buy this suicide story - what a phucking joke......" - or do they start acting like a bunch of pissy little bitches and start asking you whether you believe Alex Jones and do you think that the elites are just space aliens ?

Because if they act like a bunch of cucked pissy little bitches - that's where the real problem is. Those people need to have some reality beaten into their heads.

Because as long as those people exist - "they" will continue to get away with it.

When a crucial portion of the population no longer buys "their" bullshit.............. that's when things will change.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

Ok - so they're all over the Epstein pedophilia angle - and they're bringing in some big names like Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton.

That's just the surface.

The REAL story is - who the hell was Epstein's backer - and how far down does that rabbit hole go?

Because that's the part of this story that will start REALLY getting people killed.

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice attempt at damage control, though why would they tell Amy Robach her story was a non-starter when a 2-hr documentary and 6-part podcast were planned?

BRAVO SIERRA.
Perhaps somebody high up in ABC News was "involved" in some way?

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NOT directed at you, namedpipes....

But.....

To think that executives at ABC weren't a part of Epstein's version of Hedonism is naive at best, and willfully ignorant at worst. AMIRITE?
Lou Grant would NEVER have stood for those shenanigans.

And my news reporter days are LONG behind me!

djbradles

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m not keen to most of the details but this was stunning to know Bill was involved with the yacht....now that’s a deep state.
“My comments about Prince Andrew and her allegation that she had seen Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island were in reference to what Virginia Roberts said in that interview in 2015,” Robach said. “I was referencing her allegations -- not what ABC News had verified through our reporting. The interview itself, while I was disappointed it didn’t air, didn’t meet our standards. In the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein, and we have continued to aggressively pursue this important story.”

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m not keen to most of the details but this was stunning to know Bill was involved with the yacht....now that’s a deep state.
“My comments about Prince Andrew and her allegation that she had seen Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island were in reference to what Virginia Roberts said in that interview in 2015,” Robach said. “I was referencing her allegations -- not what ABC News had verified through our reporting. The interview itself, while I was disappointed it didn’t air, didn’t meet our standards. In the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein, and we have continued to aggressively pursue this important story.”
So that interview didn't meet their standards? I'm sure they showed similar restraint with the Kavanuagh accusers, right? What a load of BS.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ABC was the network that played that car shoot from Kentucky, claiming it was the war in Syria. Someone mentioned it earlier in this thread.

But THIS didn't meet their standards.
I can't believe they could say that with a strait face. The network has no standards. I've said it before I can't believe any of this stuff is real.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can't believe they could say that with a strait face. The network has no standards. I've said it before I can't believe any of this stuff is real.
The girl in the video (the guiltless anchor chica) tells tales for a living. She's quite practiced at saying things with a straight face.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ABC was the network that played that car shoot from Kentucky, claiming it was the war in Syria. Someone mentioned it earlier in this thread.

But THIS didn't meet their standards.

You are looking at it wrong. Their standards aren’t that something is true and accurate or important. Their standards are something that supports their agenda, REGARDLESS of whether it’s true or not. In that context, the statement is totally accurate and understandable.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Or did he? Suddenly the story is rolling coal. [tinfoil]
Its gotten traction but I doubt it will go anywhere. The same people who are riled up (most of us) are the same people who laughed at the idea of his death being a suicide in the 1st place.

Add to the fact that Trump appears to be involved in some capacity, it's not like the feds are being directed to put a shit ton of resources into it.

The problem is there is way to many people either associated with this or who have so much dirt on them that they don't dare stir it up any further by demanding investigations.

basically the entire top of our economy, government and religion are filled with child rapists and murderers. Nothing new, actually. Been that way forever.

Top Bottom