• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide... or maybe not?

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
So where are all the pilots and island workers? No one has anything to say?
I wonder about their legal status. Was his island a part of the US?

Regardless, I'm sure the important ones have all faded into the wind.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I guess an NES group buy of the island would be a bad idea?
Wikipedia said:
According to public records, the island was once worth $3 million and owned by a woman who died in a chalet in Switzerland.[11] In 1997, Little St. James was owned by venture capitalist Arch Cummin and was for sale for $10.5 million.[12] In April 1998, a company called L.S.J. LLC purchased the island for $7.95 million, and additional documents showed that Jeffrey Epstein was the sole member of L.S.J.[11][10][13] In 2019, the island was valued at $63,874,223.[14] The island was Epstein's primary residence[2][15] and he called the island "Little St. Jeff".[1][4][7] The main house on the island was renovated by Edward Tuttle, a designer of the Aman Resorts.[1] In 2008, Epstein's estate on Little Saint James had 70 staff.[10][16] According to a former staffer, Epstein insisted on secrecy from his employees.[13]

In 1997, the island had a main house, three guest cottages, a caretaker's cottage, a private desalination system, a helipad and a dock.[12] By 2015, the island had a library, Japanese bathhouse, cinema, lagoon and cabañas.[5] In addition, there is also a blue-striped boxlike building that initially was topped by a golden dome.[17] The purpose of this construction is unclear; it does not appear to match the plans for a music pavilion that had been submitted by Epstein's architects for approval in 2010.[17]
We probably could have done it at the $3m price point with enough interested members.

Probably not at $64m, though

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We probably could have done it at the $3m price point with enough interested members.

Probably not at $64m, though
Dayum. Why do I always miss the good deals?? $3M for a large Caribbean island?? Sure, it is an ugly island, but I was just going to mount automated weapons systems around its peaks and stay under ground. I guess Epstein never did cool stuff like that, since that recent drone footage was obtained without getting shot down.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
An NES island sounds like a great idea, but the whole project would fall apart once the group-buy people couldn’t decide on what caliber the booby-trap guns ought to be (.45, obviously).

But the good news is that there’d finally be a home for that pedestal sink.

silversquirrel

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Last edited:

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Yikes. Thats about 2 miles from me. I know exactly where that property is. Nice private spot, off 127, you would never know it was there.
The house is nothing special, but an amazing site on a bluff over the ocean. Not a private island, but good enuf.
[rofl] "a half hour drive from Boston". GMAFB.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm honestly surprised she didn't take Shiksa Force 1 to Tel Aviv!
Maybe she did.

Mossad's got good body doubles and disguise people. This is one of those situations, as Rumsfeld says, that's filled with "unknown unknowns." We just don't know what we don't know. A whole lotta stuff is moving behind the scenes here... or, it isn't.

Who knows?

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What does this have to do with Epstein?
I think it was along the lines of, the same couple days a dozen people died in the recent shootings, 300 others died of medical errors and nobody noticed or cared. (except for the 300 families involved)

Yes Epstein was a scumbag but the "reach" of his crimes affected (compared to some others) relatively few people.

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
An NES island sounds like a great idea, but the whole project would fall apart once the group-buy people couldn’t decide on what caliber the booby-trap guns ought to be (.45, obviously).

But the good news is that there’d finally be a home for that pedestal sink.
NES Island.jpg

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
There was an epic Louder with Crowder last night with Alex Jones about the whole Epstein thing. Very entertaining.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’ve seen the excuse that if the Clinton’s were so powerful as to be able to bump off Epstein, why not Trump?

Guys.....everyone thought Hillary had won, there was no reason.

Top Bottom