• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide... or maybe not?

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
This story is f***ing insane when you think about it. Shadowy billionaire (no one is certain how he made his money) has a private island where he brings rich global elites, politicians and famous people so they can have sex with underage girls. Then he gets caught and the cameras malfunction when he commits suicide.......[rofl]. Its like a hollywood B movie at best.

mikeyp

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
This story is f***ing insane when you think about it. Shadowy billionaire (no one is certain how he made his money) has a private island where he brings rich global elites, politicians and famous people so they can have sex with underage girls. Then he gets caught and the cameras malfunction when he commits suicide.......[rofl]. Its like a hollywood B movie at best.
Seriously, it's like they're not even trying.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
"over a dozen" agents. Wow. There must be a lot of hard drives that need smashing/disappearing.[thinking]
How big is the island? How many buildings?

Twelve people is, indeed, a suspiciously small number when you think about it. I wonder why...

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Twelve people is, indeed, a suspiciously small number when you think about it. I wonder why...
No helicopters either.

Listen, Agent 86, I need you to raid this island but you'll have to find your own transportation. Take only top men with you. Top. Men.

Last edited:

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Something to ponder...How the F did they manage to get an autopsy done in 24 hours? On a Sunday?
This wasn't some strung out hooker found dead in an alley under suspicious circumstances. This was a billionaire that still might take down some of our most senior leaders. I'd be MORE suspicious if an autopsy were dragged out.

I also expect the final, signed report will clearly state that Hilary was NOWHERE NEAR the prison at the time of the suicide.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This wasn't some strung out hooker found dead in an alley under suspicious circumstances. This was a billionaire that still might take down some of our most senior leaders. I'd be MORE suspicious if an autopsy were dragged out.
My answer was the same way they tested bin Laden's DNA in under 24 hours from an aircraft carrier in the Indian Ocean.

Nothing to see here, muppets, move along.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

upload_2019-8-12_21-34-45.png

Google Maps

The red marks show buildings or interesting features. To my eye (I have no background in security to speak of) the perimeter looks well guarded and every vantage point has a building or structure on it. Almost like watch towers. In the lower left area there's this interesting "field" with what looks like a tall security fence. A road nearby just sort of "ends" with no apparent reason. I'm guessing an underground bunker with two drive-in entrances.

upload_2019-8-12_21-41-6.png

There are at LEAST a dozen areas of interest... Twelve man team seems a bit light. Also, anything of "interest" has already been removed, destroyed or was never there.

BigTimber

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If I suddenly drop out of sight, find the BLUE drive. The RED drive has nothing of interest on it. Please destroy the RED and publish the BL
Roger that. And The chicken is in the pot. I repeat, the chicken is in the pot. Teddy’s rollerskates are too tight. I repeat Teddy’s rollerskates are too tight. Over.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
View attachment 297243

Google Maps

The red marks show buildings or interesting features. To my eye (I have no background in security to speak of) the perimeter looks well guarded and every vantage point has a building or structure on it. Almost like watch towers. In the lower left area there's this interesting "field" with what looks like a tall security fence. A road nearby just sort of "ends" with no apparent reason. I'm guessing an underground bunker with two drive-in entrances.

View attachment 297244

There are at LEAST a dozen areas of interest... Twelve man team seems a bit light. Also, anything of "interest" has already been removed, destroyed or was never there.
That's the most secure tennis court I've ever seen. You gotta protect those balls!

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shadowy billionaire, who is actually not a billionaire, dates daughter of the dead billionaire who also used to like younger girls and who, at the end, was also not a billionaire. His date brings him girls who date drug dealers and criminals. They all have sex together and call it a massage. Politicians and some princes decide that it is an excellent idea to get massages from unstable girls who may not be 18 years old yet.........We are living in the world of idiots!

Last edited:

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I suddenly drop out of sight, find the BLUE drive. The RED drive has nothing of interest on it. Please destroy the RED and publish the BL
We will do! We must unified our messaging, though. Neatly put your black weapon of the mass destruction on your leg. Like this:
gun.jpg

That way we will all know that the BLACK drive left the resort on it's own!

mikeyp

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Report: One of Epstein's guards not a corrections officer

NEW YORK (AP) — A person familiar with operations at the federal jail where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself says one of the two people guarding him the night he died wasn't a correctional officer.

The person wasn't authorized to disclose information about the investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The person said Epstein hanged himself with a bedsheet, days after being taken off a suicide watch.

Federal prisons facing shortages of fully trained guards have resorted to having other types of support staff fill in for correctional officers, including clerical workers and teachers.

Jail policy called for guards to check Epstein every 30 minutes, but investigators have learned those checks weren't done for several hours in the hours before he was discovered Saturday.

That's according to a second person who was not authorized to discuss the matter and also spoke on condition of anonymity.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

NEW YORK (AP) — A person familiar with operations at the federal jail where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself says one of the two people guarding him the night he died wasn't a correctional officer.
When we conduct Open Prison Days we need to make sure all visitors passed the comprehensive background check!

On Monday, Barr vowed that the case against Epstein's co-conspirators would continue and criticized "serious irregularities" at the jail where he died.

"We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation," Barr said. He did not elaborate on what the irregularities were.

Last edited:

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So Epstein is one of the most important Federal prisoners in decades and they still can't manage to put him in a cell with working cameras or find actual COs to guard him who will carry out their cell checks correctly?

Clown World.

The person wasn't authorized to disclose information about the investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The person said Epstein hanged himself with a bedsheet, days after being taken off a suicide watch.

Federal prisons facing shortages of fully trained guards have resorted to having other types of support staff fill in for correctional officers, including clerical workers and teachers.

Jail policy called for guards to check Epstein every 30 minutes, but investigators have learned those checks weren't done for several hours in the hours before he was discovered Saturday.

That's according to a second person who was not authorized to discuss the matter and also spoke on condition of anonymity.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Epstein is one of the most important Federal prisoners in decades and they still can't manage to put him in a cell with working cameras or find actual COs to guard him who will carry out their cell checks correctly?

Clown World.
I think this was all alt-right set up to show to all Americans, including crying and soft belly liberal types, that time to trust our government with our own security and time to deposit all weapons into .gov provided dumpsters needs to be postponed to a year 3089. It was a bipartisan decision. We all understand that cleanup needs to be completed first on all levels.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I see your point but the USA can't fix the whole world. As a matter of fact it looks like we've pretty much broken ourselves just by trying. I feel sorry for those two young Afghanis but they picked the wrong parents and the wrong country to be born in.

Meanwhile in Afghanistan:

View attachment 297251
Mina's father told RFE/RL that he married his 8-year-old daughter to a 12-year-old boy for economic reasons in 2014.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see your point but the USA can't fix the whole world.
Agreed! Here only, though. That decision will never be made in Washington. And this is exactly why we will continue sinking with $htholes instead of paving solid path for humanity.

If we can't watch our own prisoners well and guarantee their safety we have no right to be in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, or any other $holes which are 500 years behind us. We would need another 500 years to change them!

No aid, no soldiers, no nothing! Fix America!

Last edited:
Top Bottom