• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jeff Perry and a Free GOAL membership - winner picked

I've had a few computer problems so I've been off-line. Now that I'm back I had the opportunity to listen to Jeff's speech. I'm pretty impressed! I've been a GOAL member in the past and am currently a GOAL member ( and intend to remain one for a long time). They do more for us in MA than any other organization. Thank You! Keep up the good fight.

I am offering a free GOAL membership. Just reply with IN (and whatever comment you want). Open to all non-GOAL members and any GOAL members that are about to expire and wondering how they are going to re-up (yea times are tough). I'm also pledging a $100 donation to GOAL (check is in the mail guys). I'll randomly pick the winner next Saturday.

It's the least I can do. Jeff's right... we all have to be activist now.

Last edited:
I'm IN, my membership lapsed a couple of months back, have been laid off since February so I haven't re-up'd yet, will do though regardless.

Then you're really not a liberal (progressive). You're a moderate right centrist that's fiscally responsible but left on social issues (Libertarian?)

Ok..maybe not a dyed in the wool liberal...here I am:

* Pro 2A
* Pro Choice
* Pro Military
* Pro America...but not blindly accepting everything we do is right.
* Pro Gay Rights including marriage...not just civil unions.
* Pro Universal Health Care for American citizens
* Pro immigration reform, not just building a wall...cuz...yeah...that works.
* I question Israel...I don't give them cart blanc to do whatever they think they want.
* Support the war in Afghanistan, but not Iraq
* The police are not infallible.
* People need to take responsibility for themselves. Sometimes, sh*t just happens and its no one's fault
* Tobacco companies should be forced out of business or at least forced to open hospitals to treat their clients and leave my health care system alone.
* Legalize, regulate and tax marijuana and prostitution.
" Under God" should be removed from the Pledge of Allegiance.
* Agnostic - A politicians religion should not be relevant
* Alaska, Florida and Texas should be allowed...no...forced to secede from the union.
* Gloria Allred should be forced to move to Iran. Don't know her? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Allred
* Al Sharpton should be smacked...repeatedly...until he stops doing / saying stupid sh*t.
* Unions SUCK...they've outlived their purpose and are killing American business.
* Death penalty should be expanded to include pedophiles, serial rapists and oil executives.
* We should tax the sh*t out of oil so we are forced to move to alternative energy sources faster.
* We should bring home the US military from Germany and Japan...last I checked...we won the war.
* Sara Palin is a F*CKING MORON and so by extension, Tea Baggers are morons.
* Sen. John McCain is a hero, but is not a maverick and is out of touch with today's America
* Sen. John Kerry got screwed but was too much of a puss to fight back..but still would have been better then GW in 2004.
* I don't think our taxes are too high - see http://www.businesspundit.com/12-countries-with-the-highest-lowest-tax-rates/

So, hate me for some or all of my beliefs, but tell me what I am. :)

Last edited:
Ok..maybe not a dyed in the wool liberal...here I am:

Pro 2A
Pro Choice
Pro Military
Pro Gay Rights including marriage...not just civil unions.
Pro Universal Health Care
Pro immigration reform, not just building a wall...cuz...yeah...that works.
I question Israel...I don't give them cart blanc to do whatever they think they want.
Support the war in Afghanistan, but not Iraq
The police are not infallible.
People need to take responsibility for themselves. Sometimes, sh*t just happens and its no one's fault
Tobacco companies should be forced out of business or at least forced to open hospitals to treat their clients and leave my health care system alone.
Legalize, regulate and tax marijuana and prostitution.
"Under God" should be removed from the Pledge of Allegiance.
Agnostic - A politicians religion should not be relevant
Alaska, Florida and Texas should be allowed...no...forced to secede from the union.
Gloria Allred should be forced to move to Iran. Don't know her? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Allred
Al Sharpton should be smacked...repeatedly...until he stops doing / saying stupid sh*t.
Unions SUCK...they've outlived their purpose and are killing American business.
Death penalty should be expanded to include pedophiles, serial rapists and oil executives.
We should tax the sh*t out of oil so we are forced to move to alternative energy sources faster.
We should move the US military out of Germany and Japan...last I checked...we won the war.
Sara Palin is a F*CKING MORON and so by extension, Tea Baggers are morons.
Sen. John McCain is a hero, but is not a maverick and is out of touch with today's America
Sen. John Kerry got screwed but was too much of a puss to fight back..but still would have been better then GW in 2004.

certainly admire your willingness to expound on your stances. Some I agree with some I don't. It would make an interesting debate on some of your beliefs. Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom