WTS JEEP YJ & TJ REAR HARDTOP FIPPER GLASS HINGES, SMOKING DEAL - OTHER JEEP STUFF TOO

Bendad97

Banned
1. So my son has a 2005 Wrangler Rubicon with a hard top. In the early fall, he lifts up the rear glass, and one of the fipper glass hinges lets go, as they are prone to doing. I go to a Jeep Dealership, and they are looking for nearly $300.00 for OEM Cast Aluminum replacement hinges. I call bull shit and go on line; that is where I find these really nice Kentrol,Inc. hinges in black powder coated stainless steel for about 70% less. I order them up, and when they arrive, I have two sets in the box instead of one. My good fortune is going to be somebody elses. These are Kentrol Part#50516, and if you look closely at the photo, you will see that they are designed to fit all hardtop liftgates on YJ & TJ Jeep Wrandlers from 1987-2006. I paid $64.00 plus shipping for the set I used, and at last check, the cheapest set on Amazon was $61.00 plus shipping. These fit my boy's Jeep like a glove. I am selling these for only $25.00 SHIPPED via USPS Small Flat Rate Box anywhere in the lower 48. This is a complete, new, and never used kit; it has instructions, and is a great deal.

2. If you are a real Jeep enthusiast, then you wont want to pass up a chance to own a collectible Jeep Call Of Duty Edition Wrangler Brochure. These are complete with the I-Pad Border, in great shape, and I am selling them for $2.00 EACH, plus Postage. Look what these things are ging for on Fee-Bay. I have 15 of them, if you want them all I'll sell the lot for $25.00 plus postage.

I accept Postal Money Orders & Bank Checks as payment, I will take personal checks from GREEN MEMBERS ONLY. If you have any worries about me, check out my feedback.

Attachments

• KENTROL HINGES.jpg
    KENTROL HINGES.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 191
  • COD BROCHURE #3.jpg
    COD BROCHURE #3.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 140
  • COD BROCHURE #2.jpg
    COD BROCHURE #2.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Back