Jeans with wide pocket openings for pocket carry?

I would really like to pocket carry, but I carry my wallet in my front right pocket and my phone in the left. I’ve been doing it this way for so long, I can’t imagine moving the wallet to the back pocket again.
Check out Kuhl pants. Most (all?) have a separate phone pocket like this:

1642012551819.png

Though I don't pocket carry, I do find slash cut pocket openings FAR more useful than the standard rounded pocket found on most jeans. I would never buy rounded pocket jeans.

I pocket carry in Levi's as well, but to be honest the pocket opening is not great for quick draw and the pocket depth seems to be different between pairs of the same type. Not sure why, but they do.
I’ve had that same issue in the past. I don’t know why that is either. I think it was 505’s that had that issue. Lately I’ve used 559 (from BJ’s), and 514’s. They have fairly deep pockets.

I used to wear Levi's almost exclusively. Then it seemed like they changed their front pockets to a more shallow design which impacted my ability to front pocket carry.
I’ve had that same issue in the past. I don’t know why that is either. I think it was 505’s that had that issue. Lately I’ve used 559 (from BJ’s), and 514’s. They have fairly deep pockets.

Not jeans but my duluth trading company fire hose work pants have a large enough pocket that I pocket carry a sig P365 in it. It also has a small.pocket inside the pocket that the pistol fits in like a holster. It covers the trigger and keeps the pistol in the correct position for a draw.
Had mine on yesterday. They work great

Carhartt's have suitable pockets, with a 642 or a pm9 in a Desantis Nemesis conceals well and can be drawn reasonably quick.

TY. I posted a pic. . . and my post disappeared. ????? You could carry a couple of AK's with 40rd mags in those things.

ankle pocket carry:

64953920_040_d

Back
Top Bottom