Jay Severin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jay was terrific

he was usually always fun to listen too, but you have to have a brain to understand him....so that leaves alot of people out in the cold.
I don't like the new guy graham, he had a show one day about guns....opened to callers...when it got to hot they stopped talking about guns midstream....someone must have pulled the plug.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of guns and Michael Graham - he started talking about the bill board in Boston (I think it's the one by AGS) - the one saying if you live in Boston, you live with the most successful gun laws in the country. Then he cut to Judge Allito's opening statements. He challenged someone from the Anti-gun community to come on the show stating where they had found the numbers to prove this state is safe because of the laws. He said he tried to find the facts, but he couldn't. :D

He's grown on me.

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Alito, Alioto, what's the difference? Apparently none to Ted "Splash" Kennedy, who referred to Alito as Judge Alioto during his speech today. Obvisiously he confused Alito with Joseph Alioto, former Mayor of San Francisco. Alioto died in 1988. However, his grand daughter is on the Board of Supervisors in San Francisco. What's the connection? None, but obviously Kennedy has seen a picture of her, http://www.sfgov.org/site/bdsupvrs_page.asp?id=22396, which explains his obsession. <G>

Gary

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Garys said:
Alito, Alioto, what's the difference? Apparently none to Ted "Splash" Kennedy, who referred to Alito as Judge Alioto during his speech today.
Give him a break Gary...he only had time for 1 shot before the speach making started. Not his usually half dozen. [wink]

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Lynne said:
Give him a break Gary...he only had time for 1 shot before the speach making started. Not his usually half dozen. [wink]
I forgot! BTW, does anyone else think it's a bit strange, not to mention sick, that his dog's name is "Splash"?

Gary

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Garys said:
Lynne said:
I forgot! BTW, does anyone else think it's a bit strange, not to mention sick, that his dog's name is "Splash"?

Gary
Yeah, it is un-freaking-believable!

How about the fact that he's coming out with a children's book!?!?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lynne said:
Emoto said:
How about the fact that he's coming out with a children's book!?!?
Now THAT is scary.
Howie was having some fun getting people to think of a title for it the other day:

"Make way for drunklings"

"Oldsmobiles don't float"

"Driving Miss Mary Jo"

Top Bottom