Jason Guida for State Rep - 13th Essex District - Danvers/Peabody/Middleton

drgrant

NES Member
Before someone says "dupe" this is somewhat new content, so it's getting a new thread here in GD.

I think it's worth taking a moment, to read his letter here, and perhaps reach out to anyone you know in his district, gun owner or otherwise, that wants a
better voice there. I spoke to Jason recently about his run, and it is going into the next phase. I intend myself to donate a bit, even though I am not in
his district. I think we need to rally behind candidates like Jason whenever we can. I know what many of you are saying "oh hes not a dem he has no chance
there, blah blah blah" but this isn't an incumbency fight, its a soon-to-be-vacant seat, and is an uncommonly rare opportunity in this state to make a difference.

Even if you can't donate (I know things are terrible right now for a lot of people with this corona BS) many of us here know a lot of other folks in the community,
and even networking with him will help, volunteering, etc.

-Mike

Open Letter from Jason
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To my friends in the 2A community:

I am excited to announce my candidacy for State Representative of the 13th Essex District (Danvers/Peabody/Middleton) and I am asking for your support.

Over the course of my career I have seen the impact that our complicated regulatory scheme in Massachusetts has had upon law-abiding gun owners. I have spent the past 8 years fighting to restore the firearms rights of hundreds of people in Massachusetts and defending hundreds more against the wanton, often politically motivated enforcement of our firearms laws. I have battled police departments that have unlawfully delayed the processing of licenses, overturned decisions that stripped rights away from honest, hard working people, and partnered with other attorneys and 2A friendly organizations to reopen firearms dealers after they were unconstitutionally shuttered during the COVID-19 pandemic.

I believe that changes can only be made by building a coalition of legislators who understand the firearms laws that are currently on the books and the impact that these laws have on ordinary, law-abiding citizens like you. We have seen, over just the past 5 years, new laws that have stripped FID cards from hundreds of people and established emergency mental health proceedings that directly conflict with the appellate rights of license holders. Legislators who supported these measures seem to have had little understanding of how these laws would affect their constituents. If elected, I will use my extensive knowledge of the firearms laws to build a coalition of legislators who will work with the 2A community and make informed decisions on policies that affect individual 2A rights.

Organized anti-gun groups are already supporting and contributing to my opponent. I anticipate that these groups will use the standard inflammatory rhetoric directed toward the 2A community for their fundraising efforts. That is why it is my hope that law-abiding gun owners like you will support a pragmatic, independent candidate who has actually fought alongside you to preserve 2A rights in Massachusetts.

I am asking for your support - and hope that you will contribute to my campaign however you can. An individual may donate up to $1000 but donations of $25, $50, $100 or $500 are greatly appreciated.

We have all seen the politicians with no record of supporting 2A rights attempt to appeal to the passions of the 2A community. These politicians frequently make promises that they cannot and will not keep. I am a candidate who has made real, meaningful contributions to further individual rights in Massachusetts and I hope to continue that work on Beacon Hill. I will always be honest and straightforward with the 2A community about what I will do and what I can accomplish.

To learn more about my law practice and the work I have done for the 2A community, please visit www.lawguida.com.

To learn more about my campaign and to donate or volunteer, please visit: www.voteguida.com

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Jason Guida
Candidate for State Representative
13th Essex District

Jason Guida is the man. If this is your district, please vote for him.
Pro 2A and a major player in Mass. when talking firearms.
This. But, if this is NOT your district, send him some money as I did last week. Jason's biggest challenge is getting exposure. You need money for that, especially if you can't go door-to-door like you can in normal times.

So if thousands were allowed by Faker to march through Boston and allowed to destroy it at our expense, and then now offered FREE Covid testing, will candidate's supporters be allowed to assemble and hold signs in high traffic areas showing support for their candidate like the "old normal"?

So if thousands were allowed by Faker to march through Boston and allowed to destroy it at our expense, and then now offered FREE Covid testing, will candidate's supporters be allowed to assemble and hold signs in high traffic areas showing support for their candidate like the "old normal"?

No only oppressed protected classes supported by the RINOs and moonbats get to do that; which is quote ironic, since gun owners in this state are more oppressed than the anyone else.

You can do all kinds of support for Jason; answer phones, make phone calls, distribute lawn signs, 'stand the gauntlet' outside of polling places.
Everything but cast a ballot for him...

The predecessor in this state rep role, Speliotis, stood in my driveway talking to me for a 1/2 hr on a steamy hot Sunday afternoon during his last re-election bid. Initially, I thought it was pretty honorable. This was right at the time red-flag law was passed. I decided to pin him on it and asked why he voted for it when we already had a legal framework with restraining orders. In not so many words, he said the democratic party wasn't the same, basically alluding to the fact that it was vote one way or the highway. So break with your convictions knowing full well it was wrong. That's a cowardly politician! If Guida is true to his word, he'll get my money, my vote and the support of the network I have in my town.

Before someone says "dupe" this is somewhat new content, so it's getting a new thread here in GD.

I think it's worth taking a moment, to read his letter here, and perhaps reach out to anyone you know in his district, gun owner or otherwise, that wants a
better voice there. I spoke to Jason recently about his run, and it is going into the next phase. I intend myself to donate a bit, even though I am not in
his district. I think we need to rally behind candidates like Jason whenever we can. I know what many of you are saying "oh hes not a dem he has no chance
there, blah blah blah" but this isn't an incumbency fight, its a soon-to-be-vacant seat, and is an uncommonly rare opportunity in this state to make a difference.

Even if you can't donate (I know things are terrible right now for a lot of people with this corona BS) many of us here know a lot of other folks in the community,
and even networking with him will help, volunteering, etc.

-Mike

Open Letter from Jason
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To my friends in the 2A community:

I am excited to announce my candidacy for State Representative of the 13th Essex District (Danvers/Peabody/Middleton) and I am asking for your support.

Over the course of my career I have seen the impact that our complicated regulatory scheme in Massachusetts has had upon law-abiding gun owners. I have spent the past 8 years fighting to restore the firearms rights of hundreds of people in Massachusetts and defending hundreds more against the wanton, often politically motivated enforcement of our firearms laws. I have battled police departments that have unlawfully delayed the processing of licenses, overturned decisions that stripped rights away from honest, hard working people, and partnered with other attorneys and 2A friendly organizations to reopen firearms dealers after they were unconstitutionally shuttered during the COVID-19 pandemic.

I believe that changes can only be made by building a coalition of legislators who understand the firearms laws that are currently on the books and the impact that these laws have on ordinary, law-abiding citizens like you. We have seen, over just the past 5 years, new laws that have stripped FID cards from hundreds of people and established emergency mental health proceedings that directly conflict with the appellate rights of license holders. Legislators who supported these measures seem to have had little understanding of how these laws would affect their constituents. If elected, I will use my extensive knowledge of the firearms laws to build a coalition of legislators who will work with the 2A community and make informed decisions on policies that affect individual 2A rights.

Organized anti-gun groups are already supporting and contributing to my opponent. I anticipate that these groups will use the standard inflammatory rhetoric directed toward the 2A community for their fundraising efforts. That is why it is my hope that law-abiding gun owners like you will support a pragmatic, independent candidate who has actually fought alongside you to preserve 2A rights in Massachusetts.

I am asking for your support - and hope that you will contribute to my campaign however you can. An individual may donate up to $1000 but donations of $25, $50, $100 or $500 are greatly appreciated.

We have all seen the politicians with no record of supporting 2A rights attempt to appeal to the passions of the 2A community. These politicians frequently make promises that they cannot and will not keep. I am a candidate who has made real, meaningful contributions to further individual rights in Massachusetts and I hope to continue that work on Beacon Hill. I will always be honest and straightforward with the 2A community about what I will do and what I can accomplish.

To learn more about my law practice and the work I have done for the 2A community, please visit www.lawguida.com.

To learn more about my campaign and to donate or volunteer, please visit: www.voteguida.com

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Jason Guida
Candidate for State Representative
13th Essex District
I’ve been seeing more and more of his signs on ppl’s lawns. I am right outside his district.

Back
Top Bottom