• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

January giveaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
any idea if the monthly giveaway is still going to happen? I hadn’t seen anything posted yet.

Along those lines, I think my green ran out, I usually get about 12 notices to renew, only got one and totally forgot.............
Edit: still says I'm a member <shrug>

Good to see a little fiscal responsibility here! Something we don't see enough of....

Is there one? If so, I don't see it. On a related note, do you enter every one? I don't enter if the gun doesn't interest me. I always worry that I'll use up my win on something I don't want and never win the ones I do.

I never win anything so I always enter. If I won something I truly didn't want I would sell it and kick the cash to goal or something

And we also need a new acquisitions thread for January. What is it, the apocalypse?

Is there one? If so, I don't see it. On a related note, do you enter every one? I don't enter if the gun doesn't interest me. I always worry that I'll use up my win on something I don't want and never win the ones I do.
Same here. I only enter if it interests me. I'd feel kind of shitty if I ended up with some deer hunting rifle or whatever and would have to go through the bs of selling or having it sit in my safe. (or learn how to hunt now that I think of it, lol) Anyway, even though the odds of me winning are slim to none, I'd hate to win something I didnt want rather than some other guys who could put it to good use.

Last edited:
Apparently I gave away my money for the membership fee, since a monthly giveaway is still listed as one of the perks of being a green member on this site.

Am I to understand this as meaning that there are no longer monthly giveaways for green members?

Historically, I believe, a gun shop has supplied the giveaways (or at least subsidized them). (That was my understanding, anyway, but who knows)

Obama was the gun salesman of the century and with his departure from office, perhaps sales are down?

Looks like someone will have to step up and donate the monthly giveaway gun. I'll get us started:

PopTartGunjpg.jpg

Who's in?

Apparently I gave away my money for the membership fee, since a monthly giveaway is still listed as one of the perks of being a green member on this site.
You have about 300 to 400 posting in on a giveaway, less than a quarter on one percent of winning. Not a good reason to join. It adds but plenty of other perks make it worthwhile.

Historically, I believe, a gun shop has supplied the giveaways (or at least subsidized them). (That was my understanding, anyway, but who knows)

Obama was the gun salesman of the century and with his departure from office, perhaps sales are down?
Maybe the shop folded?

Well, here's an idea...since I recently won a gun in the monthly drawing, In the name of KARMA I would be glad to donate $200 towards one for the next raffle. Derek, or whoever handles this please feel free to PM me and I'll gladly send the funds...

It doesn't say "monthly" giveaways. The guns are donated and if one isn't donated it's not going to be given away.
I honestly never notice there isn't a giveaway when one is not there, nor do I care.

It doesn't say "monthly" giveaways. The guns are donated and if one isn't donated it's not going to be given away.
I honestly never notice there isn't a giveaway when one is not there, nor do I care.

Yes it does.

NES Memberships

Attachments

• EBC8E9FB-3118-40D8-B5DE-A51060C52149.jpeg
    EBC8E9FB-3118-40D8-B5DE-A51060C52149.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom