Janet Napolitano is resigning!!!!

Good news, but I'll hold off on the celebrations until after we hear who her replacement will be.

Exactly. I figure King Sammich Shabasil is on the short list.

944748_10151715560199771_868462055_n.jpg

Tremendously large douche bag, good riddance.

- - - Updated - - -

BP's are a bunch of pandering pussies. I can guarantee you that they will pick "white" communities that are "no gun" zones.

probably not Bloomy's compound but more like liquor stores and rent-a-place with "whitey" enough management [laugh] I really applaud their zeal. They should hit Shitcago first, there are 49 more reasons for just one day.

So will SS investigate this threat, 'cause our POTUS is half white ... kind of like Zim being black and hispanic

Good news, but I'll hold off on the celebrations until after we hear who her replacement will be.

My thoughts also. Glad she is going but who will they get to replace her. Every time you think the admin cannot sink any lower they do a great job of it.

And by the way, incase anyone wondered, the border is now more secure than anytime in history.

That guy was a woman????

I think it's insulting to men and women to give that thing a gender.

Every time someone says its name I grimace sharply and sometimes get a visual of Jabba the Hutt ripping out a huge fart. [puke]

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for any of you that think that this thing leaving will cause an improvement..... I got news for you....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom