• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jane Fonda and her Magic Bus

She could redeem herself very easily for her Vietnam stunts, IF she really wanted to. If she were to really work hard trying to support the troops, by real actions and genuine giving, and after she's established that it's not a stunt, to go overseas, and visit the troops, bringing things they really need to them, she might pull it off. I also need to add that she would have to convince the Liberals to back the troops all through the whole process.

Then, MAYBE, I might be able to forgive her. After all, I'm not Fonda Jane.

Of course, until then, I'd give back something I was given at the Philadelphia Airport by someone she influenced. Spit in the face.

Up here some of us call the Peace Freak, Tree Hugging, Volvo and Subaru driving Liberals "Granola Crunchies". I got that term from my daughter, probably while she was still in high school or shortly after. She's definitely NOT a Liberal. Over the course of time it got shortened to "Granolies".

You'll have to see the bumper sticker on the saddle bag (hard case) of my daughter's BMW motorcycle. "Let the tree hugging bastards wipe themselves with their hands."

Thats too good. [lol] Unfortunately they are moving in here where we live. Although it is fun to shoot them down at town meetings and literally about make them cry. [twisted]

Yeah, I keep forgetting that the 2 of you live in WESTERN Mass, IIRC, and it's not much different than Vermont, other than the fact that we have a higher precentage of Flatlanders. Most of the folks I know from Western Mass definitely aren't Flatlanders. It's not about geography, it's a state of mind.

The sad part is I told Glenn it is a shame MA is so messed up. It really is beautiful country out here. (Western end) Not a city person so no one take offense. The little bit of Vermont I have seen I really like. Now if we didn't get so much snow it would be better. [wink]

TonyD said:
Didn't Bob Newhart have a little place in Vermont with Larry, Darrell and his other brother Darrell?

The Waybury Inn, the real one is withing 15 miles of my home, in East Middlebury. I've eaten there, when my sister-in-law and her boyfriend came to visit a while back. Food was good, but it was a little pricey, even by my standards.

http://www.wayburyinn.com/

Now, now...I happen to be a tree hugger, although somewhat alttered after seeing the light, so not all tree huggers are flaming commie bastard sympathizers who eat ganola (can't stand the stuff) or like Jane Fonda (may she rot in hell) or love Flipper (as in Kerry). Granted, there aren't too many like me, but that's okay - I just hate walking to the beat of the same drum as everyone else.
:D

You're probably a tree hugger in the good sense, not the radical bad sense. I like the environment more than most people, I just don't get stupid about it. If your beliefs mirror the Native Americans, then you're probably good sense.

> Dear Vote.com Voter,
>
> Log on to http://www.vote.com and vote on whether you think
> Jane Fonda should be launching a cross-country, anti-Iraq war
> protest in a bus fueled by vegetable oil.
>
> We'll send your vote to the Veteran's of Foreign War of the
> United States.
>
> To access the vote, please click on the link below.
>
> http://www.Vote.com
>
> (If the link is not active, please copy and paste it into the
> "Address" field of your web browser)

Interesting link.

Current results:

YES! (4,079)
(16%)
NO! (21,569)
(84%)

I'd bet it won't stop the traitorous bitch. I just wish they could deport her to someplace like Iran.

I just got this email from my Marine bud in NC. I checked snopes.com, but nothing showed on it. If anyone else finds it on an urban myth page somewhere, let me know. However, I *DO* like this. [lol]

Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 12:44 PM

Subject: FW: Cpl. Mike Smith

7/28/05

For all of you interested in the fate of U.S. Marine Cpl Mike Smith who spat tobacco juice in the face of traitor Jane Fonda at a book signing a couple of months ago.

He faced the judge in his trial a couple days ago, and was sentenced to "not spit in her face for one more month" So, if he does not spit in traitor Fonda's face until after 25 August, he is free. Doesn't even have to show up in court that day so long as he has not done it again by that time.

You are probably aware, that all throughout the Marine Corps support and donations for his legal costs have poured in to Mike. And, not just the Marine Corps, as all citizens seem to feel the very same way about traitor Jane.

It is now reported that many Marines are taking up the practice of tobacco chewing/spitting, looking forward to Jane's upcoming trip in opposition to OIF (and our troops) in Iraq in her vegetable oil - powered greasemobile...watch the news to see how she's welcomed across the Nation...

Back
Top Bottom