• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jane Fonda and her Magic Bus

here's something for it to run on
monkey_pissing.gif

Yes boys and girls... Hanoi Jane is at it again!!!

I would like to see some great protesters out there on here trip. Signs reading stuff like... "Hey Hanoi Jane, You know how many people that corn you just burned in your bus could have fed"

GOD I wish she would crash!

Adam

arrgh!! My guess is she is NOT trying to improve her image; she's trying to sell her book. Like that woman needs more money!
Ya know....she makes the gender look bad!

Maybe she'll have a nice accident and do us all a favor. Maybe she can take Kerry with her so it would be a 2 for 1 deal. Get rid of both.

Maybe the smoke from the Bus' tail pipe will cause a riot of all the stoners with the munchies, and make them tear the bus apart looking for the McDonnalds food??

Adam

Adam_MA said:
Maybe the smoke from the Bus' tail pipe will cause a riot of all the stoners with the munchies, and make them tear the bus apart looking for the McDonnalds food??

Adam

OK, THAT was funny.

Not to change the subject from this freak. But I believe that just about any disel engine will run off vegetable oil. So it's not like she's doing anything new.

They have been busting people in England for years because of people using used oil from fish and chips places. They get them for evading the fuel tax. They have thier own division that drives around smelling for a car that smells like cooking fish.

It's really pretty funny.

PlaymoreMinds said:

I'm glad to say that you are wrong here.

Not even when Hanoi Jane was being a traitor during the Vietnam War . . . NOBODY I know attributed her treason to anything negative towards women. . .we only blamed Hanoi Jane for her actions. Unlike Liberals, most true Americans even back then believed in "personal responsibility" and only blamed her for her actions.

She's a unique bitch who should rot in hell and the sooner the better!

Adam_MA said:
Just out of curriosity...
I wonder exactly how short that bus she will be on is???

Adam

Supposedly she'll have family members of military with her, as well as her daughter, so it probably won't be a small one. She's worried that this might damage her image again...well then, stay home you communist loving elitist. [roll]

Lynne said:
dwarven1 said:
PlaymoreMinds said:

True... but ladies like you, SR, MrsWW & Lynne make up it! Just wish we had more like you folks.

Aren't you a sweet boy. :D

I'm about to ruin that image, I'm afraid... I was thinking about Jane Fonda and I was trying to remember if that was her on Star Trek TOS: The City on the Edge of Forever (it wasn't; it was Joan Collins), and I found this by searching on the phrase "jane fonda star trek" on imdb.com: http://imdb.com/title/tt0383224/.

I'm not sure how that search found a movie called "Bondage Queen Kate", though... [lol] [lol]

However, I also found this:
Fonda, whose private and public life has become a matter of so much interest over the years, admits that a lot of self-healing went into the process of writing her memoirs, a cathartic process that actually began before she finally put pen to paper. “The catharsis happened before I wrote the book, which is why I wrote it,” Fonda admits. “I realized that I have a story to tell and that everything sort of turns out okay.” She adds that the process of writing the book was “more transformational than cathartic, because when you get to a certain age, if you're able to step and look at your whole life [which you really can't do until you're in your third act] and understand the patterns and what you're supposed to learn from your past, that is such an amazing experience and it taught me a lot.” Clearly, it taught the Oscar winning legend about self-reflection, which comes to the surface more specifically in reference to Vietnam and the whole ‘Hanoi Jane’ episode. From a life of failed marriages and movie stardom, it is her visit to North Vietnam that continues to dog her. Now at last, Fonda decided the time was right for her to apologise, not for everything that occurred then, but for the infamous photo, for which some Vietnam Vets still refuse to forgive her. “Look, I've been apologizing for twenty or thirty years, but I think that it says a lot about the war itself and how in denial the country is that people still can't hear the apology or internalize it. We've not come to terms with the war and it's hard to come to terms with something like that, because you have to re-examine what you feel about your country, the fact that it's possible that your government will lie to you and put you in harms way, based on a lie. Some people have a harder time than others to let go of a perceived reality because then it's like, 'Well, who am I then?' And we haven't done a good job answering the question. 'If it was wrong, who are you? And you were wounded or you had friends who were killed for wrongness, then who am I?' That's hard and I understand that.”

Here's the full interview: http://www.moviehole.net/news/5566.html.

Personally, I don't think that her not being forgiven has ANYTHING to do with the country being in denial... it's that the shit she pulled is unforgivable.

Ross

Edited by LenS - Mod: Please don't use yellow, as it is invisible with SubSilver or SubDark backgrounds. I changed it to Red so that all of us should be able to read it. Thanks.

There's also the fact that it was another one of those non-apology apologies for which the left is becoming so notorious.

Ken

MrsWildweasel said:
Aw Ross you are so nice. Thank you for the compliment. As far as Hanoi Jane she really needs an accident.

If she comes to MA on her bus, maybe we can hook her up to the enema bag.

Back
Top Bottom