Jan 31...NH Statehouse 2A Rally

I'm leaving work at 11...should be there 11:45ish...after the shindig, I may head down to Shooter's outpost and check it out...I'm thinking Thursday afternoon, shouldn't be too busy [thinking]

Anybody get any pics? I realized about 1/2 way there I forgot to bring my camera.

Yeah, I forgot my camera too and my cell phone takes lousy pictures...does anyone have a guesstimate how many were there? I was near the front so it was difficult to get a perspective from where I was....

We really need to stop tying abortion and gay marriage to gun rights guys. Those are not constitutional issues, the woman that got up stating we needed prayer in school, reverse gay marriage and ban abortion well that's not why we showed up today. None of those issues should be banned by the federal government as they are not in the constitution as powers of the federal government.

This aggravates me so much because it sets people up to think anything 2A is also all those other issues. It's not, we're looking to get the federal government back into the constraints of the constitution not to have it grow into OUR form of tyranny instead of "theirs".

/rant

We really need to stop tying abortion and gay marriage to gun rights guys. Those are not constitutional issues, the woman that got up stating we needed prayer in school, reverse gay marriage and ban abortion well that's not why we showed up today. None of those issues should be banned by the federal government as they are not in the constitution as powers of the federal government.

This aggravates me so much because it sets people up to think anything 2A is also all those other issues. It's not, we're looking to get the federal government back into the constraints of the constitution not to have it grow into OUR form of tyranny instead of "theirs".

/rant

That bothered me, too. We need to keep this about one issue and one issue only. Otherwise, we'll end up being perceived like those topless, toking, open carry wacks out in Keene. Focus, people, focus.

/rant

Ya I agree with you on that one. When she started going off about all the religion stuff, I was not on the same page....

Ya I agree with you on that one. When she started going off about all the religion stuff, I was not on the same page....

Don't get me wrong, it's her 1A right to say whatever she wants and I wouldn't sensor her. But it's really not helping our cause at all to get off track on these other issues.

I was there too... I was actually surprised on how many people were there considering it was a work day.

Back
Top Bottom