James Woods slams Alyssa Milano over anti-gun tweet: ‘Buy more ammo!’

Reptile

NES Member
Conservative actor James Woods was quick with a response Thursday after left-leaning fellow thespian Alyssa Milano decried the recent surge in gun sales in the U.S.

“Americans bought over 2 million firearms in March of 2020, over a million more than this time last year,” wrote Milano, who backs Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.

Tying the gun statistics to the coronavirus outbreak, Milano then shared her advice for how the public should deal with the crisis.

NRA FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST CALIFORNIA OVER 'TARGETING' OF GUN STORES AMID CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN

“We have to keep each other safe by social distancing and washing our hands and not bringing dangerous firearms into our homes,” she wrote, adding the hashtags, #StopTheCoronavirusGunSurge and #NoRA.

In his reply, Woods suggested some gun buyers may have very pragmatic safety reasons for planning weapons purchases.

“Thank you for the reminder,” Woods wrote to Milano in retweeting her post. “When the looting starts, always be prepared. Buy more ammo!”

Cali is mostly inhabited by Liberals. I believe Mr Woods has been "blacklisted" due to his 2A stance by the cronies who live there and run the entertainment industry. Hence their anti-gun spews via public magazines, tv shows and Washington post type newspapers and yet have hypocrisy to make movies full of gun violence, shootouts and use of force to get revenge & on & on...
Funny part is, all the actors are now not "working" i.e. considered non-essential!! Welcome to the real word.

I have noticed that James Woods hasn't been doing any movies in recent years.
Cali is mostly inhabited by Liberals. I believe Mr Woods has been "blacklisted" due to his 2A stance by the cronies who live there and run the entertainment industry. Hence their anti-gun spews via public magazines, tv shows and Washington post type newspapers and yet have hypocrisy to make movies full of gun violence, shootouts and use of force to get revenge & on & on...
Funny part is, all the actors are now not "working" i.e. considered non-essential!! Welcome to the real word.

Could also just be the fact that he's 72 and perhaps doesn't want to anymore? The guy certainly doesn't have to continue working for a paycheck to get by. Looking at his IMDB page, he had no shortage of work from 1970s into the 2010s. Then there is the money from all of the Family Guy stuff, too.

I have noticed that James Woods hasn't been doing any movies in recent years.
I read an interview a few years ago where he was asked if his conservative views were costing him acting jobs. He said he couldn't care less because he bought a ton of Apple stock when it was new.
He's a very bright guy. Crazy high IQ.

It’s a shame. Always thought she was a smoke show, still hot AF too, but after the last few years of listening to her communist ramblings, if she showed up at my door with a bottle of Jack, I’d have to do a quick lobotomy on her with a kitchen knife and just hit it hard before she gets cold. 🤷‍♂️

I like this flowchart...

Play along with > Get Rocks off > Kick to curb...

Any other conservative leaning person who outed themselves in the entertainment industry has been silenced. They sold out for their own paycheck and any others saw what happened. Too bad because they could have been a powerful voice to people who follow that sort of thing.

fake news, that bitch is ugly through and through and that thug turned bitch in 2 seconds flat when the guard grabbed him
This was from 2019. Nope, not the vampire chick but politics aside... not too shabby.

You guys are way too picky... Stud.

View attachment 347058
Yea make no mistake about it, I would absolutely smash that then immediately after call her a few four letter words none of them are love either

Geez. I dunno, fellers. I’m thinking Raquel Welch looked far better at 70 than AM does at 47. All of her current beauty is from a Dr office or salon. 47. We are talking NYC cab city mileage. At this point, you could put a bag with some hot chicks face on it over an ugly chick and it’d be exactly the same. Because you know that face don’t move.

she is a moron and I have always loved James.....and I am very glad to see he got his twitter account back...I thought he got banned again

Back
Top Bottom