• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

James Woods slams Alyssa Milano over anti-gun tweet: ‘Buy more ammo!’

Let's think this one through. If the majority of this surge in purchasing is from pre-existing gun owners, then I don't see how this could add to gun violence considering these people already have guns. That leaves only one other possibility (if we're only counting legal transfers) - previously left anti-gun people who have had a light bulb go off in their brains when SHTF in March. That, if anything, should be the true definition of "woke culture". Those rusty gears turning in anti's heads over the "things are getting scary...need to protect myself and my family" concept.

So to even highlight these figures is pointing out the fact that anti-gun logic is largely flawed and hypocritical when real world problems present themselves. And given that there have been scant reports of issues since this new influx of gun purchases, the argument that this will create more violence is unfounded. The vast majority of gun violence is from criminals illegally possessing guns, and presumably they aren't part of this purchasing statistic.

You need to stop using logic to prove facts!

More feels, less facts.
More ludicrous, less logic!

It’s at the point now that when I hear Alyssa Milanos name I get Just as angry as I do when hear Maura Healey’s name. Like very pissed off 😡
Only difference (aside from the obvious 🍆) is Alyssa is just plain dumb. The easily convince her to get naked on the first date type of dumb. More dumb than AOC. She definitely pisses me off but less than an intelligent idiot.

She is desperate to be relevant. She speaks and nobody cares would be the worst thing to happen to her in her not very sharp mind.

I saw Ted Cruz gave her the time of day in an "sit-down". She was allegedly there to find common ground, but was unwilling to deviate from her position at all. "All the babies being killed by machine guns".

At this point Woods would probably fit right in on NES.

1.) He has changed his Twitter profile photo to include a Gadsden flag.

2.) He has been posting more and more Second Amendment related memes.

3.) And now he is just straight up posting photos of guns and waxing fanboy poetic about them...

🐯

At this point Woods would probably fit right in on NES.

1.) He has changed his Twitter profile photo to include a Gadsden flag.

2.) He has been posting more and more Second Amendment related memes.

3.) And now he is just straight up posting photos of guns and waxing fanboy poetic about them...

🐯

...but has he started posting about incinerating politicians yet? [devil2] [devil] [grin]

Back
Top Bottom