• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

James Malarkey of XProducts thinks the 2A is a privilege!

does he have a large enough military contract to sell the drum magazines to LEO and military only.

I'll gladly buy another Magpul D60 before I'd get one of his 50 round magazines. Hell, the 40 round PMags are good too.

IMO, Malarkey is just another company head that doesn't realize how polarizing statements like the ones he's made are. Don't be too surprised if sales tank and he has to close up shop. It might take a couple of years to hit him that hard, but the writing is already on the wall (in his own hand).

He seems like another cocky dumbass CEO who can't keep his mouth shut long enough to keep his foot out of it.
that article was painful and cringe worthy to read. i'm thinking maybe he just came back from a 4 mai tai lunch and got chatty to the wrong guy.

And he's gone.

PRESS RELEASE

Feb 22 2018

Effective Immediately James Malarkey has been removed as CEO of X Products

Since inception X Products has been a strong advocate of 2A rights and Does Not support Mr Malarkey’s statements or any position that would suggest gun ownership is anything other than a right protected under the 2nd Amendment.

Mr Malarkey has been replaced as CEO by Dewey Akers, as acting CEO, effective immediately. Please refer all references for response to Mr Akers.

It is with sincere apology that X Products Senior Management finds it necessary to defend its position as a STRONG supporter of 2A Gun Rights.

The Senior Management has found it necessary to respond to this with our community of followers in a manner that removes any association with Mr Malarkey’s comments.

Mr Malarkey, or his comments, DO NOT reflect the position of X Products, its staff,or Industry Partners.

We have taken steps to insure we regain the respect of an industry that has been a support and source of growth for X Products and its staff.

I want to Thank you for understanding, this process has been difficult to execute and hope you will contact me personally with any questions about our transition.

Dewey Akers

CEO

Email: [email protected]

Leadership Change | X Products | High Capacity Drum Magazines | Launchers | AR-15 Accessories
James Malarkey No Longer CEO of X Products - Soldier Systems Daily

I just wanna face palm due to the "oh, give my charity a gift because I, A F'ING ADULT, am having a birthday."

Honestly. It's a birthday. You are over 9 years old. Get over yourself. Gah!!!!

I thought it was a husband and wife shop anyways. So he doesn't have the title but I'm sure he and his wife still own it.

Back
Top Bottom