• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jackson Trial

Will the jury find Jackson guilty?

• Total voters
TonyD said:
Jackson is a freak of nature, there's no arguing that fact. However, I'm not convinced he's guilty of that which he's accused.

After seeing what was presented for the prosecution and the defense, I would guess he isn't convicted. The mother of the accusing child has a horrible past, and it appears this was another one of her scams.

Not to mention the Hollywood stars that testified for the defense were pretty credible.

Seems to me that there are really three distinct questions:

1) Will the jury convict? [Probably not]
2) Would I vote to convict? [No]
3) Is he guilty? [Probably yes]

Both the prosecution and the defense did absolutely terrible jobs from my point of view.

There really isn't any question as to whether he's a freak or not. The only possibly question is to what extent it's a freak of nature versus a self-made freak.

Ken

I doubt whether he'll be found guilty, In my opinion it was never a trial to begin with, just another media event. Jacko appeared more like he was on tour than being on trial.

I think the State also presented a terrible case and the mother had no credibility at all!

Either way, I don't really give a rat's a$$ about Jacko. Only in this country would a wacko like him be idolized and have crowds of supporters chanting for him. In another Country, he'd be toast by now or a "roommate" with Bubba in some prison.

TonyD said:
Jackson is a freak of nature, there's no arguing that fact. However, I'm not convinced he's guilty of that which he's accused.

I agree and have my doubts too...but I sincerely doubt he's as pure as the driven snow.

He's probably guilty,just they can't prove it. I want to know why anyone would let him near kids anyways? Are the parents nuts?

KMaurer said:
Seems to me that there are really three distinct questions:

1) Will the jury convict? [Probably not]
2) Would I vote to convict? [No]
3) Is he guilty? [Probably yes]

Both the prosecution and the defense did absolutely terrible jobs from myu point of view.

There really isn't any question as to whether he's a freak or not. The only possibly question is to what extent it's a freak of nature versus a self-made freak.

Ken

I agree with Ken here. I also can't understand why people still idolize him and want there kids to spend time there.

Not guilty as I predicted. I still think the mother that made all the allegations should be held accountable for something.

MrsWildweasel said:
All I can say is hopefully one of these days he will slip up and be convicted.

I would be happier if he somehow took all these lawsuits and realized that he will be caught if he does it again and so to stay out of jail he doesn't do it ever again. With all due respect Mrs. WW, your way results in another child and/or children getting scared for life.

At the same time, I think we both have the same chance of our hopes happening. Almost nil. I think he will do it again and I think he will continue to get away with it. With that being said, no matter what my thoughts on it are, he was found INOCENT. I have to trust in our legal system.

Sarge dont get me wrong,I would like nothing better than him being strung up. I also don't understand all these parents that let him near their kids. I also don't want to see another kid molested, Unfortunately California can't even get a murder conviction on someone that is guilty to. Just goes to show the more money you have the more you can get away with. I think Michael Jackson is guilty as hell,but even after all this how are you going to get him convicted?

I too think he is guilty as hell…. But I was not on the jury and did not get to see all the info they did.

(Oh, I posted on your question about the GPS over at SOCNet)

Back
Top Bottom