• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jackson Lee: House Members Will Have to Start 'Flooding' the Senate to Get Gun Control

AHM

NES Member
On PJ Media.
An excerpt:
By Nicholas Ballasy
September 16, 2019

WASHINGTON -- ...

"I don't know what else it takes but I don't believe we can stop at the door of the United States House. I believe there will have to be an emergence of members of the House flooding the United States Senate for Senator McConnell to understand that these initiatives today, my gun storage bill, my bill that I've introduced dealing with the caliber weapon, I've held an AR-15 in my hand, I wish I had it. It is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving and the bullet that is utilized, a .50-caliber, these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to be on the street," she said recently on Capitol Hill.
...​

I've held an AR-15 in my hand, ... the bullet that is utilized, a .50-caliber, these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to be on the street," she said recently on Capitol Hill.
P. S. And congrats to Carolyn McCarthy,
who no longer holds the record for
saying the most stupid thing ever about guns.

On PJ Media.
An excerpt:
By Nicholas Ballasy
September 16, 2019

WASHINGTON -- ...

"I don't know what else it takes but I don't believe we can stop at the door of the United States House. I believe there will have to be an emergence of members of the House flooding the United States Senate for Senator McConnell to understand that these initiatives today, my gun storage bill, my bill that I've introduced dealing with the caliber weapon, I've held an AR-15 in my hand, I wish I had it. It is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving and the bullet that is utilized, a .50-caliber, these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to be on the street," she said recently on Capitol Hill.
...​

She is stupid. How she gets Reelected is a mystery. Room temperature IQ

An AR15 that shoots 50 Cal? Prove it bitch!

Uhhhh, at least in the past, someone made a 50BMG bolt-action upper for the AR. I wanna say b/c it's bolt action it makes the UPPER a receiver as well as the lower. Which has got to make someone like Maura's head spin just a tad. LOL

As far as SJL - she always strikes me as someone who is gonna do the Achy Breaky Heart or something on the floor of the House when she gets up. Dudette - dress normal, pls. Oh, and her cowboy hat is on a TAD too tight: Check this s-word out:

ban the possession of firearms over .50 caliber and restrict individuals "from storing a firearm in a residence" where someone "under 18 is likely to get access to the firearm without their permission."

Pretty sure the first is already restricted and second. . . . . . . WHAT???? This sounds like a group of 8th graders discussing how we could solve the traffic problem. (I witnessed this with some friends of my son. Their solution was to have people live in houses underground and that would . . . . well, it didn't solve the traffic problem at all, but they thought it was vitally important to MAKE everyone live underground in order to alleviate traffic. LOL)

The shit the left has been doing as of late, is basically the preface to a manual entitled
"How to re-elect orange man and flip congress" [rofl]

-Mike

Your intellect fails to see that Americans are eating tidepods and snorting condoms. The average voter isn't all that much smarter. Intelligent people fail to understand why logic and reason fail ... well, that's because most people who show up at the voting polls are as dumb as a tonne of bricks.

I expect a heated competition between the orange man, Hillary and whatever Dims select to run in 2020. Possible topics for debates will include giving away shitload of money or assload of money, with both sides presenting "scholarly" views.

Uhhhh, at least in the past, someone made a 50BMG bolt-action upper for the AR. I wanna say b/c it's bolt action it makes the UPPER a receiver as well as the lower. Which has got to make someone like Maura's head spin just a tad. LOL
OK, somebody somewhere made an AR based 50cal. Maybe two. The way she implies it, ALL AR's are 50cal full-auto machine guns that shoot down planes.

Boris made an AK out of a shovel and a 1ga shotgun out of a car shock. By her "logic" hardware and auto parts stores are also in need of further regulation.

Dafuq? My AR's are just about the lightest long guns I have. So light it is a delight to carry around and use. The only lighter ones I would have might be Ruger 10/22 and Beretta CX4 Storm, but that is to be expected.

OK, somebody somewhere made an AR based 50cal. Maybe two. The way she implies it, ALL AR's are 50cal full-auto machine guns that shoot down planes.

Boris made an AK out of a shovel and a 1ga shotgun out of a car shock. By her "logic" hardware and auto parts stores are also in need of further regulation.

Oh I know. And she wouldn't know an AR from AK (Alaska) even if she had crib notes. How does someone so dumb get elected? How do constituents see her talk and look at her bills and such and think, "Gosh - she's out there representing me!"?????

She represents "da hood" in Houston. The rest of Texas, not so much, except for Beto the furry.
Anyone who voted for this stupid bitch needs to be ****. She's an ignorant, entitled Politician. Look up stories on her flying history, she expects to be treated like royalty.

50 cal is a problem?!?!! I was not aware of the recent epidemic of murders that involved 50 cal ammo. I mean....at $2 or more a round the gang bangers must be doing well these days.

Oh I know. And she wouldn't know an AR from AK (Alaska) even if she had crib notes. How does someone so dumb get elected? How do constituents see her talk and look at her bills and such and think, "Gosh - she's out there representing me!"?????
They are thinking she keeps the free shit flowing.
Nothing past that.

... she wouldn't know an AR from AK (Alaska) even if she had crib notes.
Someone needs to troll the Left with the idea that the rugged AK-47
was invented by the Soviets in 1947
for a planned invasion of Alaska across the Bering Strait.

Which BS story doesn't merely predate Alaska's statehood
(yes, yes; Alaska was adjacent to Siberia even before it was a state),
but even predates the 1963 USPS standard for two-letter state abbreviations.

Bonus points for some BS story about the AR-15 and Arkansas.

Double troll score if you can get them to trot the stories out on Tucker Carlson.

Triple troll score if he corrects them in real time, from a standing start.

What gets me laughing is how she has this “my gun storage bill, my bill.” entitlement like the rules and voting on bills don’t have to go through the process. She feels like her bill just automatically needs to pass and *poof* it’s law.

Carolyn McCarthy’s Tucker moment made a cameo at the 2:00 mark when listing features of an AR [rofl]:

Tucker Carlson Tonight

On PJ Media.
An excerpt:
By Nicholas Ballasy
September 16, 2019

WASHINGTON -- ...

...​

I've never heard this idiot of a woman utter a complete and cogent statement that didn't need some type of translation.

Back
Top Bottom