• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jackie Mason on Gun Control

Update:

Jackie Mason: Bloomberg, With 12 Armed Bodyguards, Is a Hyprocrite on Gun Control

Comedian Jackie Mason on Sunday accused former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg of being a hypocrite on gun control.

"He's standing there with 12 bodyguards, telling you that you shouldn’t have a gun to protect you, while he has 12 guys protecting him!" Mason said on Aaron Klein's Sunday radio show on AM 970 "The Answer."

"As if his life counts, but yours is not important?" Mason said of Bloomberg, who says he is considering a run for president as an independent. "If guns are not important and nobody should have a gun to protect himself, why does Bloomberg have 12 bodyguards? Why doesn’t he stand there with 12 rabbis? Why do they have guns? Instead of guns they should have pastrami sandwiches."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/jackie-mason-bloomberg-hypocrite-gun-control/2016/02/14/id/714326/

0c21753d-700d-4265-a79b-6cadfade5557.jpg

No Joking around I thought this guy died years ago! WTF!!! I guess a lot of these old guys at a certain point just hang it up without any fan fair and after a while they fade from the collective memory. R.I.P. You were a funny FUNNY bastard and will be missed...:(

Back
Top Bottom