• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jace Medical FSA eligible?

kiver

NES Member
I was browsing through the Jace Medical site and noticed that they state it is FSA eligible, but you would need to contact your provider. I was curious if anyone has used their flexible saving account to purchase this and if there were any issues. I have some use or lose funds that I would not mind using on this

I was browsing through the Jace Medical site and noticed that they state it is FSA eligible, but you would need to contact your provider. I was curious if anyone has used their flexible saving account to purchase this and if there were any issues. I have some use or lose funds that I would not mind using on this
I know I used my FSA account to purchase a FAK from adventure medical and it was covered, never purchased from Jace but I would image you submit a receipt and they would reimburse you

not crappng on your post , just looking for some enlightenment of the pro's of using a FSA account vs saving the receipts and claiming all the medical write off's via tax deduction? years ago the when these started at my previous employ, i asked HR that direct question, and got a complete circular answer, that didn't make any sense to me. seems like the gamble of unspent moneys is an incentive for the banks/insurance to steal more funds?

sorry to thread drift, but i hope the NES experts will chime in...

not crappng on your post , just looking for some enlightenment of the pro's of using a FSA account vs saving the receipts and claiming all the medical write off's via tax deduction? years ago the when these started at my previous employ, i asked HR that direct question, and got a complete circular answer, that didn't make any sense to me. seems like the gamble of unspent moneys is an incentive for the banks/insurance to steal more funds?

sorry to thread drift, but i hope the NES experts will chime in...
Well, I am very fortunate to have amazing insurance coverage through my employer. My med expenses never meet the minimum for tax deductions. A FSA works for me as I do not have to pay taxes on Med supplies so it is financially a benefit to have one. And it covers things like over the counter allergy supplies, insurance deductibles, feminine products, heartburn meds, pain relievers and devices. I also like that I don't have to worry about emergency health expenses.

Well, I am very fortunate to have amazing insurance coverage through my employer. My med expenses never meet the minimum for tax deductions. A FSA works for me as I do not have to pay taxes on Med supplies so it is financially a benefit to have one. And it covers things like over the counter allergy supplies, insurance deductibles, feminine products, heartburn meds, pain relievers and devices. I also like that I don't have to worry about emergency health expenses.
my accountant writes off all my medical expenses ( includes everything you mentioned and more), no minimum either. either he is correct or ill be going to Club Fed at some point...

Back
Top Bottom