• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

IWB Holster

I ordered a Raven Phantom with IWB hardware in January. I'll let you know how I like it this fall after I've had a week or two to wear it.

Isotope-7, made by Bromelland Gunleather

DSC01219.jpg

I ordered a Raven Phantom with IWB hardware in January. I'll let you know how I like it this fall after I've had a week or two to wear it.
Very subtle[smile] I am about 2 weeks out from receiving mine. Ordered in November and received the 'in production' email the other day.

I went with a Blackhawk Tuckable style to carry my Glock 27. It was on the shelf at FSGuns, and reasonably priced. I wish it had an adjustable cant, but I really have no issues.. It clips to the pants and works well with every belt i've tried. I went with a tuckable ('J' clip) style for more carry options, but obviously works well untucked with just an untucked shirt for cover. I wear it (daily) in the 3.30 position. It is a 'no frills' holster, was under 40 bucks and was on the shelf..

Just ordered this....

1 x Minotaur MTAC Holster
Make S&W
Model M&P 9/40/45 Slide
Shooter handed Right
Belt Width 1.5 inch
Clip Black Standard Clips
Leather Backing Black

I carry my G27 full time with a FIST #1AK. It allows enough forward cant for me. The downside, it's been beating up the slide a bit - scratching from drawing/re-holstering.

Back
Top Bottom