• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

IWB holster suggestions.

jhagberg88

NES Member
I'm looking to get into carrying IWB for my glock 23 and 27, any holster suggestions I'm looking for one that's leather with belt loops. I know there's a lot of brands out there so tell me what's your favorite! I've been looking at the Aker D.E.A IWB let me know f I'm going down the wrong path.

Just got my Crossbreed Supertuck IWB from the group buy for my SR9c and it is a great holster. Totally disappears and is extremely comfortable.

I've been carrying a G27 in a KingTuk for the last couple weeks. It's leather with the actual gun contact areas made of a tightly molded Kydex. I like it a lot, though the spring steel belt clips are not really "subtle" - I may be ordering the available C-hooks for it soon. I also think I'm going to line the back with moleskin so I don't have to wear an undershirt in the summer.

Crossbreed for sure. So comfortable, and very concealable. I carry both a 27 and a 23 in mine( not at the same time though).

I'll toss in another vote for the Crossbreed Supertuck. I had to experiment to find the right belt position to best conceal my service model XD, but I do like the rig. It's comfortable to wear and easily supports a larger gun.

The Milt Sparks SS-II for the Glock 19/23/32 is currently on sale at Brownells.
Brownells SKU#728-002-019
Glock 19/23
t_728002019_1.jpg

<http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=9922/Product/SEMI-AUTO-SUMMER-SPECIAL-2>

Back
Top Bottom