IWB CARRY

What do you carry OP? Hello? Anyone home?

I have the exact same set up as the first reply. Shield in the Elite Survival w/ the 8 rd mag. No real back pain but carrying any gun for long periods isn't going to be comfortable.

All leather?

If you're willing to compromise on materials, the Crossbreed Supertuck is a safe bet. Its not pretty, but it is very comfortable, conceals well and is acceptably secure.

I hate to sound like a shill for crossbreed. But i tried a bunch of IWB holsters and for a full sized gun, I haven't found anything better.

I was hoping the sheath(Not even sure if thats right name) where the gun sits would be leather...I do not like the kydex feel a whole lot.. I will check out the crossbreed supertuck..thanks

What do you carry OP? Hello? Anyone home?

I have the exact same set up as the first reply. Shield in the Elite Survival w/ the 8 rd mag. No real back pain but carrying any gun for long periods isn't going to be comfortable.

Carrying for long periods can be very comfortable. If you have the right gun, the right belt and the right holster.

I can carry my Kahr P9 all day and sometimes forget its there. The same goes for my G26 in a Supertuck. As long as I'm not driving.

Don

i love my remora/wilderness instructors belt combo at 3-4 oclock, doesnt move, and i can do cartwheels without worrying about it moving, no joke. i like my crossbreed knockoff right until i sit down, then the gun awkwardly pokes either my side, or the back of the chair or car seat im in. i alos have an elite survival that was great until i learned about remora. i hear remora customer service is great, as well their return policy. id recommend one for certain.

Back
Top Bottom