1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Iver Johnson “Champion” 12 Gauge Shotgun - $195

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Shotguns' started by aeromarine, Mar 2, 2019.

1. aeromarine

aeromarine NES Member

This is an interesting variation of the classic single shot made years ago by Iver Johnson in Worcester, MA. It has an 20 inch barrel and an unusual receiver ring that I was told indicates it was a model once marketed for use by security personnel at parcel express delivery and courier companies though I never could authenticate that being the case from other sources. I purchased this gun to be a light weight and simple but reliable firearm to have as part of my airplane survival kit. I had it upgraded to accept screw in Rem Chokes to give it extra flexibility. That work was done by well-known New Hampshire gunsmith Ed Lander. This gun is C&R eligible to a buyer in states other than Massachusetts. Any transfer to a Mass resident will have to go through an FFL.

All local, state and federal laws will be strictly followed in any sale transaction. I will pay for the transfer through an FFL of my choice in Metrowest Boston or up to $20 of the transfer fee at the FFL of your choice. I am located near Burlington Mall and Hanscom Field and I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet with a serious and properly licensed buyer wishing to inspect the firearm. Please establish initial contact with me via PM

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019