• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I've Been Nominated to Run for the NRA Board

It's been said, but I'll say it again - If you vote for anyone except Jim, you could help that other person beat him for a seat on the board.

If you get elected to the board, please work to reform the NRA. The board needs to be 1/10th of its current size. The conflicts of interest must end. The NRA shouldn’t be a piggy bank for executives and board members. And LaPierre has to go. Please be part of the solution and don’t get corrupted by the current regime.

This!
I hope for and support you bringing your Massachusetts knowledge, integrity and work ethic to the national level!
Thank you for all you have done for us here in Massachusetts. Your success against what continues to be overwhelming odds is inspiring!

Congrats. I have no idea if I can vote yet (probably not), but if I could, you'd have my vote. Punch Wayne in the breadbasket, tel him it's from me and that I say "hi".

your right and I still support Wayne.... ’d love Colin noir....
Opinions differ, and I can respect yours as long as it comes from looking at the issues and not just accepting the leadership telling you who to vote for.

Same here, but I will only feel good about it if Jim tells me he will take a stand about multi-million dollar compensation packages and multi-hundred $k annual wardrobe allowances.

i have expedited my renewal. don't know if that will entitle me to vote, but....i'm trying. honestly jim, if you weren't on the ballot i'd tell them.....never mind.

Back
Top Bottom