It's times like this when having a firearm beats having a camera.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or just staying up in the damn tree. Who was it that was stupid enough to get treed by a bear?
You don't have to be stupid to get treed by a bear. And you don't necessarily escape the bear by staying up in the damn tree.

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When I was a kid in Montana my brothers and I spent a lot of time fishing in bear country.

One thing we always carried was a rotten fish in a Mason Jar. If you came upon a bear you smashed the jar against a rock and
ran like hell! (An old miners trick.)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When I was a kid in Montana my brothers and I spent a lot of time fishing in bear country.

One thing we always carried was a rotten fish in a Mason Jar. If you came upon a bear you smashed the jar against a rock and
That is awesome! [rofl]

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Did you practice throwing bottles at rocks and what if you missed? [smile]

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I thought you threw the mason jar at one of you brothers and ran like hell.

My advice is to carry a .22 in bear country. What you do is shoot whoever your with in the leg and that would give you enough time to escape. Or just bring someone whos really slow and unarmed.

Top Bottom