It's time to get vendors to ship to Mass!

It's true that I am new. I haven't had my LTC for very long and thus I am frustrated with the lack of ammunition. I started reloading as I can't find any ammunition, now I can't find any small primers. I am willing to pay the $27 hazmat fee, even with that I can't get anything shipped to me.

Quoting from the Goal's page it states that vendors can't understand our laws:

When you have received a shakedown letter from the MA AG's office or know of other vendors that have received such letters it's not about being confused.

If GOAL thinks that it's just confusion it would be great if they can list the steps a vendor needs to do for shipping components to MA. I had read that we need to fax a copy of our LTC to a vendor and have them keep it on file for 3 years. Even that I don't know if that's correct.

Having a good FAQ for purchasers and vendors for what to be done to keep things MA compliant to remove any leverage that the AG might have would be great.

As has been mentioned, GOAL's page is factually correct. What it doesn't do is explain why things are as they are but you've learned that already.

You also have to look at the MA gun laws in totality and realize that a specific strategy is needed to fight them. I've never seen anything that says Comm2A doesn't have the right strategy so please donate to them (and please join GOAL, membership numbers matter there). Finally, and this has been pointed out also, the mail order ammo problem isn't too high on the stack ranked list. It sucks but gun owners in MA have worse things to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom