It's probably been posted before, but it's worth watching.. what's your opinion?

Hope he wins. This scared sheep BS and stupid cops who don't know the law needs to stop.

Yeah but if he wins then what? Will these incompetent Nazi's be the one to pay up, nope it's the taxpayers like always! This stuff should come out of the pockets and bank accounts of the people involved that allow this to happen. Maybe if them and their families are homeless or starving they will think first instead of just hoping for an adrenaline high!

Charles.

Yeah but if he wins then what? Will these incompetent Nazi's be the one to pay up, nope it's the taxpayers like always! This stuff should come out of the pockets and bank accounts of the people involved that allow this to happen. Maybe if them and their families are homeless or starving they will think first instead of just hoping for an adrenaline high!

Charles.

I fully agree the officers involved should be fired and the person who called it in should be charged with falsely reporting a crime.

Charles.
And politicians should have to take out a mandatory 10 million dollar insurance policy to run for office. Then when they pass unconstitutional laws they can pay our legals fees and damages for having to fight their madness.

I'm thinking in ASSachusetts, any open carry, unless you're a LEO is illegal, right?
It's not, they instead go for the "disturbing the sheep" bullshit. And then they pull your license, and then you have to answer "YES" every time you're asked if you ever had a gun license revoked....causing more problems later in life. Nice, eh?

I OC'd again to BigY today to get some rolls for pulled pork. No one cared, not even the soccer moms pushing strollers through the store.

Anyone know what happened to the guy in Texas that was lawfully carrying his AR and got Arrested? Couldn't find the article to see if there was an update.

Aim for the stars, right? I can't imagine a settlement or a judgment coming near the multimillion dollar mark but I bet it does net him enough to buy something new with 4 wheels.

Aim for the stars, right? I can't imagine a settlement or a judgment coming near the multimillion dollar mark but I bet it does net him enough to buy something new with 4 wheels.
My sentiments exactly. I'm not sure what amount is appropriate for violating your constitutional rights but I don't see 600k in emotional distress.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom