• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's pretty sad when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...members of a firearms forum can't discuss the NRA without people turning into a bunch of pissy, whiny, bitches.

It's also sad when the thread gets locked and the person that locked it won't bother to reply to your PM regarding it. If this is the way it is around here then I won't be renewing my membership & I'll put the money towards the NRA instead.

Now whos being pissy [rolleyes]
Perhaps derek has a life outside of this forum and cant reply yet, but its been shown to be bad form starting a new thread about a locked thread.

Send your money to GOAL, it seems lately that fighting on the state level has had more sucess (though cali was just dealt a minor setback). NRA knows theyre wasting money if they spent time on MA issues, so they pick the battles they can win.

IB4TL.jpg

Derek's been plenty active here since I PMd him this morning. There's lots of things considered "bad form" here lately so I really don't give a shit. Apparently trying to discuss the NRA here is also bad form...go figure [rolleyes]

I didn't post in the other thread, but if you go back and read it, it's pretty clear why it was locked. . .

let's see, we had name calling, language (which sometimes gets things locked), and a thread that was going no where.

You asked why people didn't belong to the NRA, and you got your answers. If you think the people in MA and NH have less than nice things to say about "our national voice", check out some Colorado forums, the gun community here hold the Brady's in higher regard

It was pretty obvious why that thread got locked. It was getting out of hand pretty quickly...

Whining about people whining isn't any better than whining about other stuff. You opened a can of worms, which apparently was actually full of flaming naptha oil, and derek came by and put the fire out. Lesson learned, move along, nothing to see, here...

Please don't start threads about locked threads. If someone closed it, they had a good reason.

Why do you think it's a good idea to antagonize a mod? Do you really think any good can come out of it?

How is this not a whiny pissy bitchy thread?

Seriously Dude. Think it through. If you don't like your threads getting locked, stop starting shitty ones.

ETA: The NRA thread didn't start shiity, but it got that way. It wasn't your fault but read though it and it should be obvious to you why it got closed.

This thread sucks though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom