• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's official...

Last night I had my second reading at the Woburn Sportsman Association. I am now an official member. I got all my credentials last night and now have full access to their facility.

I can't wait to start using the ranges, I have some rifles that have gotten VERY lonely over the past couple years...

Adam

Thanks...
GOD I can't wait... I swear my Enfield 303 has been whispering to me every time I open the safe... "Take me out, and shoot me you bastard"

I will have to pick up some extra ammo for it tomorrow...

Adam

Congrat,and have fun. They do have a way of talking to you don't they. We are fortunate enough that we can go down the road and use a farmers gravel bank anytime we want.

Nickle said:
Adam, just so you know, 303 MILSurp ammo is getting harder to find. So, if you find some cheap, grab all you can afford. You won't regret it.

I actually haven't seen any at the gun shops I go to.. So I have been buying the S&B stuff usually whenever I get into the shop.. I figure that way I will be able to spread the cost around.. I wish it was as easy to find as my 7.62X54 stuff. They have a bunch of surp at Four Seasons.

Adam

7.62x54R is $44 for 440 rounds (Spam Can) from Century.

They put it on sale a few months ago, and I bought 3 extra cans of it. I had one, plus some loose stuff, and about 400 rounds of my handloads as well at the time.

Nickle said:
7.62x54R is $44 for 440 rounds (Spam Can) from Century.

From Century "MASSACHUSETTS CUSTOMERS: No sales of ammunition or High Capacity magazines to anyone."

Oh well...

Adam

MrsWildweasel said:
No one from out of state will sell us ammo or mags. [evil]

I wouldn't go THAT far... I have gotten one of the "Why wouldn't I ship you ammo to MA" over the phone...

Just have to search for it.

Adam

OOOOOOOOOOOOh,hopefully Herr AG doesn't catch wind,he'll make their life a living hell and jump through beauracratic hoops.

Adam, if you want some 7.62x54R, I can always give you some of mine, and you can replace it at current cost. I know I won't shoot up all I've got before Octoberfest, and I can always bring down an extra Spam Can.

Will that work out for you?

Yeah that would work for me... I hope I can make it. I don't think I will be able to camp over, but I would like to at very least make it for the day of shooting.

Adam

Back
Top Bottom