It's official! The schools have gone FFR

Elementary School Beginning Toy Gun Turn-In Program

Strobridge Elementary Principal Charles Hill has a brilliant idea: he’s holding a toy gun exchange next Saturday in which students of the Hayward, CA school can turn in a toy gun to receive a book and a raffle ticket to win one of four bicycles.
Really.

Read the rest here. Elementary School Beginning Toy Gun Turn-In Program

I have actually thrown around this idea before, but as a way to mock the real gun buy-backs.[rolleyes]

Elementary School Beginning Toy Gun Turn-In Program

Strobridge Elementary Principal Charles Hill has a brilliant idea: he’s holding a toy gun exchange next Saturday in which students of the Hayward, CA school can turn in a toy gun to receive a book and a raffle ticket to win one of four bicycles.
Really.

Read the rest here. Elementary School Beginning Toy Gun Turn-In Program

I have actually thrown around this idea before, but as a way to mock the real gun buy-backs.[rolleyes]

About as effective as the real ones I guess.

real reason, uisng extracts from the article...

"desensitizes them, so as they get older, it’s easier for them to"..."be fingerprinted and photographed"

Here's an interesting article in response that is somewhat balanced apart from the poor language choice (i.e., good/bad behavior):

Gun play: 'Zero tolerance' toward schoolkids could backfire, says expert | Fox News

“Out-of-touch policies such as these, which criminalize behaviors which have always been common among young kids, are contributing to the growing proportion of American kids, especially boys, who regard school as a stupid waste of time and who can’t wait to get out of school so that they can get back to playing their video games,” Sax said."

Hmm, more of the destruction of boys agenda at work...

About as effective as the real ones I guess.
Worse, they are actually increasing the level ignorance and corresponding decrease in familiarity with firearms and firearm safety.

Any educator who cannot see this is actually a threat to child safety and should not be teaching nor responsible for the safety of children in their charge.

This would be akin to convincing kids that all they need to know about cars and traffic is that they should turn their toy-cars in. Don't worry about looking both ways. Don't worry about getting locked in. Don't worry about starting a car and putting it in gear of the keys were left in.

Just turn in those toy cars and don't ever buy a real one and "that will keep you safe".

Truly reckless and a genuine threat to public safety.

This is just one more small step in a progressive agenda to make the next generation literally afraid of anything dealing with guns. A simple example of planting a seed they hope to grow with time. Getting control of the future voters.
I remember the days when I would beg my parents for the new nerf toy coming out, haha, just thinking about a toy buyback makes me sick

Worse, they are actually increasing the level ignorance and corresponding decrease in familiarity with firearms and firearm safety.

Any educator who cannot see this is actually a threat to child safety and should not be teaching nor responsible for the safety of children in their charge.

This would be akin to convincing kids that all they need to know about cars and traffic is that they should turn their toy-cars in. Don't worry about looking both ways. Don't worry about getting locked in. Don't worry about starting a car and putting it in gear of the keys were left in.

Just turn in those toy cars and don't ever buy a real one and "that will keep you safe".

Truly reckless and a genuine threat to public safety.

It's also another assault on boys (and by extension, men). It is another way that boys are begin told that they are somehow "bad" as the primary victim (and I use the term purposefully) are boys. Boys are too violent, we need more girls in Sciences and college (yet boys are falling behind in great numbers).

Yet it is boys who stormed the beaches of Normandy and took to the fields of Lexington and Concord. If not boys and their games, who will stand up to oppression? I think we know the answer...

1. I wonder if these are the books they are giving...

th

Last edited:
This is just one more small step in a progressive agenda to make the next generation literally afraid of anything dealing with guns. A simple example of planting a seed they hope to grow with time. Getting control of the future voters.
I remember the days when I would beg my parents for the new nerf toy coming out, haha, just thinking about a toy buyback makes me sick

It's not just with guns that this is happening either.

The more "newspeak" that is put on the population the more people start waking up and rejecting the BS. It's unfortunate, but George Carlin hit on this theme when he talked about our society's new Politically correct language:

Last edited by a moderator:
real reason, uisng extracts from the article...

"desensitizes them, so as they get older, it’s easier for them to"..."be fingerprinted and photographed"
And "assume the position", "your papers, please", "we are from the government; we are here to help and have only your best interest in mind". You get the picture. Prepare the sheeple for the slaughter. Didn't something similar to that happen in Germany in the years leading up to WW II?

And "assume the position", "your papers, please", "we are from the government; we are here to help and have only your best interest in mind". You get the picture. Prepare the sheeple for the slaughter. Didn't something similar to that happen in Germany in the years leading up to WW II?

Nozink to zee here move a-long. Ya, ya zat boxcar over zere.

Back
Top Bottom