• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's official.. Goodbye New England Libtards! I am outa here!

But, but, but..... You have to stay and fight or, or ,or, your a big meany head fudd.

Lol. No I'm not one of "those" guys!

Congrats on finding your own little slice of freedom. You can forget about us here, but don't forget what life is like behind the iron curtain.... Tell others and be active where you new home is to preserve the freedoms and educate those there of how quickly they can go away

i don't know you but i wish you the best. i would also reccomend signs stating "all visitors are required to open carry firearms on this property"

A couple days felling some trees. Rent a guy with a dozer to set up a proper berm, and it's as close to Heaven as I could imagine on earth. House and property are perfect from the pics. Congrats and Good Luck.

Oh wait No outside Hottub???? OK not Heaven, but it's close

If there was work for me back home , I'd be living in Missouri too. Congrats on the move and I hope you've learned to pronounce the state name correctly !

Grats, great state you picked. I was born and raise din Missouri, most of my familyy is still there. We go out every year for a couple of weeks. Looks like you picked a nice area, enjoy and good luck.

Nice digs. What part of the state?

Being from Arkiesaw, I spent quite a bit of time in Missouri too (and my father's people came from there).

Next weekend I'm going to Branson to catch one of the last performances of the Shepherd of the Hills outdoor drama. When the season ends 10/19, they're closing forever. [frown]

Even though I'm not in RI, I appreciate the videos and the fight you put up while you were in NE. It seems like we are losing a good advocate. That being said, I'm jealous as everyone else. Congrats!

Damn dude! You're gonna do it, do it right I guess. Place looks sweet. You have no excuses if you don't start a youtube channel and make lots of videos involving rafts filled with tannerite and a .308!

Better schools than RI?

I live in Glocester, RI. My son's elementary is rated a 5. His Jr high and high is a 6. He's going into a town with 7, 9, and 8 schools. (Greatschools.org)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice digs. What part of the state?

Being from Arkiesaw, I spent quite a bit of time in Missouri too (and my father's people came from there).

Next weekend I'm going to Branson to catch one of the last performances of the Shepherd of the Hills outdoor drama. When the season ends 10/19, they're closing forever. [frown]

Ste. Genevieve. An hour south of St. Louis

Jump over to CalGuns and see what reaction people get when they say they're leaving California. Even gun owners in California are dicks.

I left California for NH. I hope you enjoy your freedom as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Congrats--Invite me over, we'll go fishing in your pond. You know Missouri loves company.

Congrats David! I know the feeling. I found the home of my dreams in NH. Beautiful place and best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom