• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's not much

Firearms6.jpg

It's not much but it is a start. The top is my Bushmaster XM15-E2S M4 type EBR. The handgun on the left is my M&P 40 and the handgun on the right is my Beretta 92FS. Sorry if the pictures are bad but this is my first attempt at this.

Not a bad start, at all!...Pretty damn good, in fact.

Some quick picture advice...Take a picture of each gun by itself. This way, you can zoom in and get a more clear shot of each. Use natural light if possible...Avoid using the flash too much.

Not a bad start, at all!...Pretty damn good, in fact.

Some quick picture advice...Take a picture of each gun by itself. This way, you can zoom in and get a more clear shot of each. Use natural light if possible...Avoid using the flash too much.

thanks. It's pretty sad that my wife is a photographer and I had to use a cheap Kodak camera[frown]

I used to take my pics with a 35mm and have a set of prints, plus a CD made at the local CVS. Of course I'd use a fake name and number because I didn't want just any locals knowing what I had.
One day I went to pick up my pictures and the kid developing them said I made his day worth coming to work because he used to shoot a lot of military rifles and he was drooling at the stuff in my pictures.

I used to take my pics with a 35mm and have a set of prints, plus a CD made at the local CVS. Of course I'd use a fake name and number because I didn't want just any locals knowing what I had.

Been there... done that [wink].

Before I started borrowing the GF's digital camera that I bought her for Christmas (takes suck-ass flash and close-up pictures, but takes excellent outdoor pictures), I used my 35mm Nikon for gun pics.

There were at least 2-3 occasions when I went to pick-up my pictures and was thinking as I was pulling into the parking lot "Gawd... I hope someone didn't freak-out and the cops are in there waiting for me". [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom