• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's Happing Again - This Time In Falmouth

Disgusting that these people can get away with harassing gun clubs and gun owners. If it looks like it's going to last any length of time they should start a gofund me page like Westminster did.

Has anybody put some thought into making these clubs an SJW wet-dream (AKA protected class sanctuary)?

The court of public opinion would be very cautious in shutting down one of MA's many Muslim-Gay-Transgender-Undocumented-Otherkin-Of-Color shooting/social clubs shut down by those nasty Alt-Right neighbors. After all, these people need to practice defending themselves against Nazis, "trumpanzees" and deplorables, no? I can get the flags printed up TONIGHT.

I know a guy who's pretty active at this club. He's been telling me for a while the neighbors are trying to get it shut down. I've never been there, as I don't spend much time in Falmouth. There's a limited amount of clubs you can join on the Cape though. And things really got shitty in 2012 when Barnstable public range shut down. I had a card & key for Barnstable from 1999 until they closed it to the public. For two years I was orphaned until I joined a club off-Cape.
I'm now trying again to join a club on this side of the bridge but waiting lists are long, and if Falmouth gets axed too there will be lots of folks looking for a new pew place. Sucks being surrounded by f*cking crybaby pansies. [angry]

When is enough, enough and we descend on the oligarchs in Bos. It wont end until every Club in MA is closed.

Has anybody put some thought into making these clubs an SJW wet-dream (AKA protected class sanctuary)?

The court of public opinion would be very cautious in shutting down one of MA's many Muslim-Gay-Transgender-Undocumented-Otherkin-Of-Color shooting/social clubs shut down by those nasty Alt-Right neighbors. After all, these people need to practice defending themselves against Nazis, "trumpanzees" and deplorables, no? I can get the flags printed up TONIGHT.

Pure genius, except you would need those people to be members, and then to be ok with having their "Condition" (Couldn't think of a better word) used in that way. However contacting the pink pistols about some sort of campaign might be a start.

You're welcome at Cape Cod Fish and Game in Harwich, give me a shout if you want to check the place out.

I know a guy who's pretty active at this club. He's been telling me for a while the neighbors are trying to get it shut down. I've never been there, as I don't spend much time in Falmouth. There's a limited amount of clubs you can join on the Cape though. And things really got shitty in 2012 when Barnstable public range shut down. I had a card & key for Barnstable from 1999 until they closed it to the public. For two years I was orphaned until I joined a club off-Cape.
I'm now trying again to join a club on this side of the bridge but waiting lists are long, and if Falmouth gets axed too there will be lots of folks looking for a new pew place. Sucks being surrounded by f*cking crybaby pansies. [angry]

Can't imagine how difficult it would be to create a new range...

Until there are consequences to these types of actions, they will continue. We should start with the petitioner being responsible for a refund of all member dues for the time that a range is not fully operational.

Pure genius, except you would need those people to be members, and then to be ok with having their "Condition" (Couldn't think of a better word) used in that way. However contacting the pink pistols about some sort of campaign might be a start.

We live in a world of self-identification.

I renounce my former status and now identify as a "pre-op transfemale lesbian wolf spirit who loves allah" [smile]

Let's just get it out of the way:

"This is why we need suppressors in MA."

Now that I went there, please carry on.
That would only work if it was the noise that was the problem. It's not the noise it the guns that they do not like. THere are 45 people who have joined in the complaint. That means they are organized. This is not something new. It;s been happening ever since Highland Park IL. I wouldnlt be surprised is simne outside organization was paying for their lawyer.

That would only work if it was the noise that was the problem. It's not the noise it the guns that they do not like. THere are 45 people who have joined in the complaint. That means they are organized. This is not something new. It;s been happening ever since Highland Park IL. I wouldnlt be surprised is simne outside organization was paying for their lawyer.

They don't even need a lawyer yet, they are using standard lawfare against the range. They can make complaints, get the ZBA and the town inspectors involved, and it costs them not a cent. Of course from minute one the club needs a lawyer, to fight all these idiot town departments that seem to be pretty often colluding with the complainers for one reason or another. By the time this gets to a court the club is already out thousands in legal fees, and even then the town is the one they are fighting, allowing these morons to punish the club using the state to pay for it all.

"This club voluntarily restricted shooting to 9AM to 3PM once neighbors moved in."

Well that would be rescinded in about 3 nanoseconds if it were my club as an F-U while this was going on. Clubs need to STOP caving to these a$$holes
This. Plus apply for building permit for installation of lights on trap skeet fields.

"This club voluntarily restricted shooting to 9AM to 3PM once neighbors moved in."

Well that would be rescinded in about 3 nanoseconds if it were my club as an F-U while this was going on. Clubs need to STOP caving to these a$$holes

This is what they all need to learn.
There is no appeasement .
They are not interested in being good neighbors or compromise .
They want you gone and nothing short of that will do.
You blink, you lose.

Counter suits need to start happening to make it clear not only is the law on the club's side, but harassment will result in perpetrators reimbursing legal fees.

I have intimate knowledge of zoning and pre-existings and such. The club is screwed. They should have gotten approval. "Well, we've had it here for a while" is not a good defense in this situation. I suspect they'll fight and lose and have to go back to trap and skeet only.

Beyond that, state law is pretty clear. Pre-existing non-conforming yada yada. The club actually could lose in court. But appeals would run over the loss (as far as trap/skeet) with huge monster-truck tires.

ALL that said, the Cape has turned into a haven for liberal loons for sure. The signage during the last election was utterly shocking.

As noted the attempt to appease the neighbors was the critical error. If they were blasting away at all hours as was their right nobody who minds gunfire would have moved into the area.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey, why don't we just cut our range hours so we won't upset the new people moving into the area.
Yeah, that way they know we are nice and courteous.

What will a few hours matter?
Let's just give a little and it's just common sense to want to be a good neighbor.

It isn't like they are going to try and shut us down![rofl]

We would all come together and see to it that it never happens..
Crickets...crickets..crickets..[rofl][rofl]

Hey, where is everyone?[thinking]

Fudds be all like cool! No more loud noises when I choots my clays![grin]
Stupid NRA members! Yeah they're so dumb!

We need a National Shotgun Association! Yeah, man, then we will like do sometin![thumbsup]

Last edited:
I have intimate knowledge of zoning and pre-existings and such. The club is screwed. They should have gotten approval. "Well, we've had it here for a while" is not a good defense in this situation. I suspect they'll fight and lose and have to go back to trap and skeet only.

Is your experience with shooting ranges? Whether they were shooting trap or shooting handguns, they're still shooting. That's the use. Want to make them take down a pistol house? Do it. Shooting outside from inside is nice in the winter, but is as much noise abatement as anything else.

Jim Wallace was on Cam and Company on XM Patriot last night to discuss this issue.

I missed the actual broadcast but heard the advertisement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom