It's Friday!

cat thread?

CAT THREAD?!

C259DB69-76F7-48DD-AF52-AC80A5744362_zpswfawbtp8.jpg~original

Mine followed me, undetected, into a dirt floored storage area under the driveway when I went in to put mouse bait in there. When she didn't show up for dinner I went hunting for here and found her locked in there. In case you're curious, 24hr pet emergency clinics do exist and there is an antidote to mouse bait and getting a cat to swallow a pill 2x/day for 10 days leaves your arms very scraped up.[laugh]

mine got stuck between the storm door and the solid front door one night.

Same happened to me a few years back. I was drinking so it may have been my fault.

In the morning I kept hearing her meow, but when I looked out the door, I didn't see her anywhere. Finally I put my shoes on to go out find her. Poor kitty had been stuck between the doors all night

A range I went to 30 years ago had a cat that would wander through the target stands while we were shooting. It was stone deaf.

My Pomeranian, Spot, is the Club's Trap Dog ( as was my previous Pomeranian, Spot). Loves the range. Sometimes, he goes forward of the line. People say, "What should I do?" I say, "Don't shoot too low." [laugh]

He's not deaf, just complacent.

Back
Top Bottom