• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's Christmas - Girlfriend/Wife gives you $800 towards a gun: What do you buy?

img201112231119031.jpg

It's Christmas - Girlfriend/Wife gives you $800 towards a gun: What do you buy? [smile]

Another press with bullet feeder

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Do they EACH give you $800, or is it $800 total?

:)

HAHAHA Oh man, too funny! No, just the girlfriend. But with presents like this, might as well make her my wife, soon!

It's actually a "birthday/xmas" present which I've become VERY familiar with.....birthday tomorrow (Christmas eve)! But still, very generous nonetheless.

I am really liking that SW1911C E-Series in all black however I've been dying for an AR-15! Decisions, decisions! I really appreciate all the feedback, keep it coming!

you should contact Remsport, the Coyote doesn't own it.
413 589 9976
[email protected]
Remsport Mfg. is located in Ludlow MA. Right off of Mass. Pike Springfield exit 6
We take check, cash and credit card. Hours of opperation 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday through Saturday

Not me. You can start by replying to the dealer/manufacturer (Remsport) in the thread posted above. Oh, and Happy Birthday.

My wife did this a few years ago. She took me to Four Seasons, handed me a thousand dollars cash and said "Buy a gun". That was probably the only time I went there and could not find something I wanted! Then Jimmy showed me an all stainless Sig 220R. I got to cherry pick from the four they had in stock.

If it happened again, this would be my choice: A .500 Mag Lever gun.

Back
Top Bottom