• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's all fake. Fake NG member busted trying to join in riot control

It was this dude: Login • Instagram

But his account has since gone private, understandably.

Basically, former 82nd guy, larper, airsofter.

From what I hear, a good dude who foolishly thought he could head downtown LA to help protect his brother’s shop with an illegal AR. He apparently didn’t think that there would be a problem walking past police headquarters, city hall, or a group of national guard soldiers. If he was wearing regular issued-type gear he might have gotten away with it. But he was gucci-ed up more than most SOF.

Wong was booked on felony charges for the manufacturing and distribution of assault weapons.

OK, the guys an idiot and should have been arrested. Why charge him with "Manufacturing and Distribution" of an assault weapon? Seems like a charge that might not stick

OK, the guys an idiot and should have been arrested. Why charge him with "Manufacturing and Distribution" of an assault weapon? Seems like a charge that might not stick

Maybe he built an 80% lower up into a non-compliant rifle. Hopefully charges get dropped, but I think he’s screwed.

It was this dude: Login • Instagram

But his account has since gone private, understandably.

Basically, former 82nd guy, larper, airsofter.

From what I hear, a good dude who foolishly thought he could head downtown LA to help protect his brother’s shop with an illegal AR. He apparently didn’t think that there would be a problem walking past police headquarters, city hall, or a group of national guard soldiers. If he was wearing regular issued-type gear he might have gotten away with it. But he was gucci-ed up more than most SOF.

That's quite the instagram account, that guy has thousands of followers.

OK, the guys an idiot and should have been arrested.

He should have been arrested?

In a time where there is virtual lawlessness. Everybody and every business is subject to being vandalized, looted, trashed, and burnt to the ground. Where police aren't capable and/or willing to defend people and property. Where the National Guard has been called in to help try. Where the only businesses with any chance of not being ransacked are the ones actively being defended by armed citizens. And you think a citizen who takes of arms to defend his community should have been arrested?

I can think of no other time in recent American history in which the right to keep and bear arms has been more important. We are at a time where people are bearing arms not just because it's a right, but also because it's necessary. And here we have people on a firearms forum saying people bearing arms should be arrested. People exercising their 2nd Amendment right out of necessity and as directly of a purpose as the Second Amendment was intended as I've ever seen in my lifetime.

So let me get this straight. A guy who did nothing wrong is arrested and thrown into jail with a $50,000 bail because of (muh 'murica rifle) but the idiots who stole millions of dollars worth of cars will very likely get a very light slap on the wrist and get bailed out by antifa? There's something seriously wrong with this picture.

Where is the stolen valor outrage? He wasn't rooftopping it with his people he was stealing valor.

Ten to one that's the CA charge for taking off that lame-o pistol grip abomination they require there. Maybe removing the bullet button, too.

Back
Top Bottom