iTrader feedback form badly formatted

Chuck

NES Member
The message field is only 1 character wide. Speaking of which, why require a message if the short answer field was filled in?

-= chuck

I take it you're not seeing the whole form?

itrader.JPG

Well there's your problem. Internet Exploder [wink]

Are you opposed to running Firefox? I think the newest version is better than IE.

Where can you get Firefox? I have been using Netscape but it seems that support for Netscape has ended and I need to find a new browser.

I develop web based applications and IT is ruled by IE. Therefore everything I write has to work on IE -- FireFox isn't even a consideration. For that reason I tend to not run FireFox because IE is what's open when I want to sneak a peak at NES during the day!

-= chuck

Redmond would love for everyone to believe that, but the fact is that IT isn't ruled by them or anyone else. Most of the problems that result from IE are due to the fact that they believe their own hype, and feel perfectly free to ignore the standards that they've had a hand in developing whenever they get the urge. If it's important that a web site I develop be accessible for viewers, I have to accept the fact that people will be using IE, Firefox, Opera, and some other browsers, and working on Windows, Macs, and Linux. That means either a lot of plain vanilla, combined with multiple versions or pages and some alternate code paths. BTW, I just tried it with IE7 and was presented with the full-width text window for comments.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom