• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It Passed the CT Senate, House to Vote Tonight...

Looks like NH, VT and ME are going to have more refugees soon. Hoping we can hold out to the next election and people will wake the hell up.

There's a mess festering in So. Maine / Portland right now , that hopefully won't get much bigger . Maine is not what it once was .

I still don't understand how you register magazines.

Since they all look about the same and have no numbers, you register one of them and make sure you don't get caught with more than one at the same place. Whenever asked, where is magazine xyz123, the one you happen to have with you is always it, even if it isn't.

Brilliant!

I still don't understand how you register magazines.

I don't for one minute believe that someone hasn't thought of the fact that they are not serialized and come up with a scheme to permanently mark them with the registration numbers. Obviously if you are caught with non registered mags it will be an additional charge for whatever they are nailing you with already.

You're farther along than we are. We have... a driveway! Yay! (Oh, an an approved septic plan.)

This is an emergency evacuation, not a plan we're ahead on. Three days ago we were on a four year plan to leave. The wife and I watched the "debate" yesterday and made our decision last night.

One more to fall. This is sad. Looks like I'll get the plans going for the NH build.
The only hope sadly is for N Korea to get more attention so these constitution burning liberal maggots can be do gooders on a different matter.

One more to fall. This is sad. Looks like I'll get the plans going for the NH build.
The only hope sadly is for N Korea to get more attention so these constitution burning liberal maggots can be do gooders on a different matter.

You're going to get your wish. There's not one article on Drudge about CT or MD gun laws. The Rhinos don't care about the constitution or what's happening here. They just can't wait to start another new war.

Back
Top Bottom